3 days late!

Felt queasy this morning like I was going to chuck up but didn't - fell back to sleep! Not too bad this morning just a bit of a headache and that's it. :) x

Sounds all good for you MissJ, I feel a bit better but very tired! I think ill just stay in bed all day lol!
Have you gone to the doctors for blood tests? :)

becki, even blood tests arent acurate these days. My sister, when she was pregnant, didnt show up on her bloodwork or urine sample untill 8 weeks pregnant, and thats quite common for alot of women. Im now over 20 days late and so stressed out that I might not ever be able to have kids, everywhere I look people are pregnant! its so frustrating. I read and have been told that you can mentally delay your period, and that due to travel sometimes its either late or doesnt arrive. I have travelled this month, abroad. So i wonder if it might have anything to do with that. Have you travelled anywhere? x

No I havnt travelled anywhere really, I don't feel stressed either so I don't know why its delayed?

I know some girls don't get their positive until a week late so looking at your dates your about a week late now, have you tried testing again?

xxx

Yeah a week late today, I havnt tested yet cos I know it will say negative :(

7 days late and nausea sounding good :).. I remember one night i felt this really bad sickness tought i was getting a bug, it lasted for about a week or so and one morning i had to run to the toilet to be sick but nothing came up.. Finally done 2 tests and wer BFP! FX for you hunni xx

I remember with my daughter I had morning sickness around 5 weeks, if I'm pregnant I must be about that now, I'm getting cramps like af still and I've never been this late before not even when I've been stressed!
I'm just gettin rather annoyed cos I so wanna do a test but don't wanna be disapointed lol :(
Checked the position of my cervix and its low so that kinda makes me think I'm not (sorry tmi) :)
Hope your all feeling ok?
X

Hey hun, hope you're ok. I've still not got a BFP but I'm CD80 and my hubby is going to try and book me in for blood tests at the docs or something cos we're dying to know!

x x

Still no BFP? :( I don't blame you I'd be going so crazy to know lol!
Well I rang my doctors this morning and they told me to pop in and get a urine pot and to cme in tomoz with first morning urine and results be bk within 24 hrs..
I think I might grab a hpt whilst I'm out shoppin I'm dyin to know!! I'm 8-9 days late now! :eek:

HaHa thanks missJ I Hope it is for you too :) im just glad im not the only one going through this.. soo frustrating! :(

Quit nervous to do a test today.. :( suppose im worried what it will say.. :/
Ill keep ya updated when i know :)

x

Good luck beckiboo, let us know when youve tested. At least it may give you an answer, hopefully a bfp!! xxx

Yeahh well if it says BFN Id be pretty annoyed :( but fingers crossed it says BFP :)
i will deffo keep you all updated though :)
i hope your all having a lovely valentines day :)
x

Jus on my way to shops to get a test guys :) wish me luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back