3 days late period, negative tests

jubjub

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my 6th month ttc, I am 3 days late and am still getting negatives on my tests. I'm never late on my periods and I just knew I weren't gonna come on. I am having a few symptoms but nothing major, tingly nipples at times, lots of cm and slight cramping and bloating and some dizziness. I was just wondering if anyone else has been through this and ended up with a BFP? I'm gonna wait til sunday to test again (well I'll try). The tests I've used were a clear blue plus and numark pharmacy tests, both are blue dye, ordered some cheapies off amazon. Good luck this month ladies! :)

Try super drug own brand and frer. Try and hold out now Hun if you can blue dye tests aren't always great tbh with you. I'm on cd 37 still no af. Fx for you xxx

I'm in same boat have you had any signs of AF yet? I'm on day 40 of 35 of my cycle... It's driving me crazy. Lost count on how many negative tests I've had now. My period is never late >.<

Good luck!

Hi,

Anyone had any BFP's or AF since posting?

I feel like I'm in the same boat, although it may be wishful thinking! I'm now 11 days late, on/off backache, on/off pain in right side, dry nipple (yes just one) and quite a lot of creamy CM (sorry)!!...but 6 BFN's :(. I'm guessing this far late it'd show by now? I've totally lost my appetite and wondering if this could the be affecting my cycle? I've been off the mini pill for nearly 12 months now, this will be our first baby and I just feel like it's never going to happen! And now wondering if I'm convincing my self of these "symptoms". I just feel like I can't get it totally out of my mind though until AF shows!

What do you think ladies, is it just wishful thinking? I feel like I need brutal honesty haha
xx

Hey Guys,

I'm 3 days late, and it's driving me mad as well, I've been testing everyday and still all neg!! I just want one of these to show up so i can relax then! good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back