3 Days and in pain???

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Hiya girliz!
Faith is having problems pooing she doesnt go for 3 days in a row!
she is in so much pain when she goes as it it solid and dark green!!
i have tried boiled water, a tsp of pure orange, sma gold, aptimil, moving her legs, warm baths and leaving her nappy off!!
what else can i do i hate seeing her like this??
i have bought some cow & gate to see if that will help but now i cant think of anything else to do??
any ideas??? :roll:

I'd say its time to see the doctor sweetie and perhaps get some lactulose thats what my daughter use to be on when she was little. Worked a treat but its a culminative effect so you have to stick with it.

i agree with miraclebabe. pop to the docs.

get well soon hugs for faith :hug:

jack was constipated on sma gold but i found cow and gate comfort helped alot! but seems like you've tryed different milk so maybe the docs would be a good idea. its not nice to see your LO like that! heres some hugs for you both :hug: :hug:

Braydon did this but he was a lil older than faith 3 months i took him to the docs n they said try a lil bit of prune juice with cool boiled water and id did the trick not nice for me tho lol he leaked all over me

Rhys had this a couple of weeks ago, he didnt poo for 3 days and couldnt sleep and was constantly wimpering. I tried prune juice too in some boiled water and it definatly did the trick just make sure your prepared!!. If your worried id go to the doctor though hun .

xxx

shelley darlin, want me to pick up prune juice on way over?
:wink: :wink:
you can hold her though ha ha, i love her, but iv done enough wearing poops to last a lifetime.
and im sure i have more to come!

Alfiesmummy said:
shelley darlin, want me to pick up prune juice on way over?
:wink: :wink:
you can hold her though ha ha, i love her, but iv done enough wearing poops to last a lifetime.
and im sure i have more to come!
awww poor lil faith she may not wanna do it over mummy she may pick u

hope it works hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic