mixing up formula

trixipaws

Reaction score
i left melissa with my parents last nite and left 3 cartons of sma, 2 (i think) cartons of aptimil, and one carton of cow&gate. the reason i left different ones is in case she doesnt like a particular brand, or it makes her sick or something, if shes got others she wont be going without.
today when my parents brought her home there was one carton of sma and the cow&gate one left. so i worked out millie mustve had the sma and the aptimil.
i suddenly realised, i think i remember reading that changing milk can upset babies? does it matter if she has different milks in the same day (or nite)?

She may be ok so dont worry, youl notice if shes poorly hun, yes they can get a bit of a upset stomach but this isnt the case with all babies.

If shes poorly she will sick it up I hope! Im guessing she will be okay though. Shes over 6 months now so shes not as delicate as she was as a newborn :hug: you worry far too much sweetie

I wouldn't worry to much at her age she will probably be fine! Its more in the 1st few months that you have to be more careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back