help

Gruntie2

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone has had this happen to them.. Porscia used to sleep through the nite until about 3 weeks ago... now she is waking up once or twice in the nite .... i try giving her less napps in the day.. that doesn't seem to work... tried wearing her out before bed... that does not work.... she will sleep 4 hrs.. then want a feed then sleep another 4-6 hrs before her next feed.... so lately i have been only getting 3 hrs of sleep a nite..is there a reason why their set routines change and is ther an easy way to get them back into one?

Sam occasionally does this and usually it is when he hasn't eaten much during the day. Usually when he has had quite a lot of food he sleeps well. Maybe try a weetabix before bed or something to fill her up.

porscia is nearly 1.. what portions sizes should i be giving her...
for breakfast she has some baby porridge (about 10 tsps) with some milk... for lunch abouot half a can of spaghetti hoops a yougur and water and for dinner either mashe potato, beef casserole or cauliflower cheese - all homemade.. about 10 tsps full again with a bottle... then a bottle before bedtime??? am i not feeding her enough...

abigail is nearly one, she has 1 weetabix in the morning and then a 7 oz bottle of formula at 10:30, she then had a home made meal for dinner (cottage pie, casserole etc) and fruit and then a bottle of cows milk at 3 and then a home made meal for tea with a yogurt and then a 7 0z formula before bed at 7 she generaly sleeps thru til 8 then but if she wakes in the night i offer water not milk as i used to do this n she got used to wakin for milk so now i give water she doesnt wanna wake up for it. it sounds like ur feedin her enough, id just maybe try offerin water instead of milk thru the night x

hi
would just like to say thanks for the advice... i gave porscia a weetabix with her last feed last niteand she slept through.. i obvioulsy need to feed her bigger portions... thanks ever so much.. my hubby finally got a goodnites sleep and wasn't tired this morning when he got up for work

Evie has been doing it too.

In a day she eats roughly..

7am 5oz bottle
8am 1 weetabix, some toast and fruit
12pm lunch and yoghurt (lunch is usually a full 12mth jar or equivalent homemade food)
4pm tea and dessert (same amount as lunch)
7pm 9oz bottle & 1 weetabix (she usually drinks 5oz and I use the rest of the formula in her weetbix)

and she has snacks of cheese, fruit, organix crisps etc throughout the day

I have only started giving her the weetabix at night since she started refusing the bottle and was waking up lots throughout the night. She sleeps through again most nights now

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back