• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww?

Piglet10

Reaction score
i know i need to keep bonkin a few days after ov but technically am in my 2ww if i ov'd today? i am not sure as ticker says 12 days till testing :/ eeekkk xx

do you inout the day of ovulation into the ticker or is it all based on first day of your period and average cycle length? If the latter I would ignore it as ovulation wont occur on the same day each month and go by the proof you have for ovulation - OPKs, CM or temps. Also i dont think you need to carry on bding (unless you realy fancy it) after ovulation as its too late to concieve.

erm well its just my ticker is accurate for this month so im using it for handiness :lol:

i was just updating my ticker monthly but yeah its pretty accurate. i had a v positive opk today but i thinki need to :bd: for another few days just incase! xx

I think I ov'd today and I bd last night, so fingers crossed for us both! We will be in the 2ww together x

I didn't bd last night as OH has man flu but I have done opk's tues, wed, thurs and today and the line is still quite strong today so I will bd not sure if I need to tho. Just hope Wednesday night was enough and caught the egg on thurs. When is AF due for you? X

17th I think as 32 day cycle! I done opk today at lunch time and wee was strong and it was negative so I'm not sure if I stop bonking?? Xx

I would bd tonight just for luck. My opk was still quite stong this morning so I will bd tonight but I did feel ov pain yesterday so I assume the egg has been and gone.

Pounce on your man today ;) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

ooooh another lady said 3 nights after positive on opk we gotta bonk, because the opk shows positive BEFORE weve actually ov'd! well be pro's soon! haha xx

Oh no, I have only just seen your reply, and I didn't bd on Friday night! Oh dear, least I will know for next Month 3 days before and 3 days after! Fx for u x

u can still catch anytime hun! fx for you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back