Anyone want to join the 2WW?

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well even though my ovulation tests didn't detect a surge, I got some pretty clear cramping on my right side yesterday evening and so I'm fairly sure that was O taking place.

We :bd: every day from last Thursday so fingers crossed! Anyone else starting their 2WW around now?

I wonder how long it should be until any symptoms may start. I know it would be between 9 and 12 days until any implantation may occur but are there any symptoms that may present themselves before that.

Also, there have been so many BFPs this month- am feeling hopeful for us all who are TTC!!

Had a positive on an opk on thursday so should have ovulated friday i think with the cramps i had too. So guess i'll be joining you on this one.
Not too hopeful though as its my 1st month trying and have had the most awful stomache bug since saturday so not to much :bd: for us unfortunately.

im in on 2ww!!! i test in 7 days :) so waiting ect lol .. . .

Hi i want to join to. Thot i was pregnant this month as AF was 7 days lated but the witch arrived on Sunday,,Not happy very dis heartened but i am back in the game dont know when i am ovulating as my AF was late so waitng on Ovulation stocks arriving so maybe in with a cahnce and fingers crossed positive test next month xx

Last edited:
Im in too. According to pregnology I'm ovulating today! Fingers crossed for everyone. x

I'll join!! I shud find out a wk mon, not too hopeful thou as 1st try, just can't see us being that lucky so quick!!xx

It's our first month trying so am not too hopeful but as someone said to me earlier 'you've got to be in to win'!!

Hi Guys

I haven't been on the forum for a while but just returned from my honeymoon and due to test on the 3rd Feb.
So hope you dont mind but would like to join you guys in the two week nail biting session.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
to everyone. x x x

thanks

its nice to be back, i have missed reading everyone's stories.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back