***** 2ww symptom spotters thread!! *****

so I'm not 100% sure when af is due to the day ( cause of coming of the oill but i know its 28 to 30 day cycle) so I think between wed and Fri. if not here by Friday I think I'll test but still getting af cramps so not holding out much hope!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 :p

still hanging around waiting to see whats happening :whistle:

AF one week late, MY AF IS NEVER LATE!!!

she best not be messing with my head this month

got a bfn yesterday afternnoon so chances are slim i think

have just come over all funny. feel really light headed, like i might faint. my legs have also turned to jelly. have come to lie down. think af is due between tomorrow and sunday (not totally sure, as not long off the pill). also feel like i might vomit. could this be a symptom?

have just come over all funny. feel really light headed, like i might faint. my legs have also turned to jelly. have come to lie down. think af is due between tomorrow and sunday (not totally sure, as not long off the pill). also feel like i might vomit. could this be a symptom?

sounds promising, wish u the best of luck, lots of baby dust coming ur way
:dust:

thanks sparr. hope it's not some weird bug or something and i get my bfp! have lots of other symptoms, but did last month too....

fx for you hon xx

Good luck!

I'm still waiting for af to show! She's definately lurking!!

Finding it hard to think anything this month as been so ill with urinary infection the last few days I can't tell which pain is what lol xx

tested this morning and bfn with internet cheapie. not surprised lol! just waiting for af I guess x

tested with frer this morning - bfn!

sorry if tmi, but my cm is yellow/golden! anyone had that?

also feel like ive pulled the muscles at the side of bbs/underarms. weird!? also have cramps and lower back pain, so think AF is on her way :( xx

It's ok, I knew she was coming as have had backache for the last 4 or 5 days! Can't help feeling a little disappointed though! Pip_, backache and cramps is usually a sign of af for me, but everyone is different! Fingers crossed for u! x

yeah, feels like af is coming but have had cramps since cd 16 (now cd 25). dunno what's going on! if af does show up, think it's going to be a bad one!x

I'm 5DPO today, not to sure what signs I should be looking for really!! I've got slight twinges in my abdoman but then I have just got over an infection in that area so could just be that?? Xxx

Good luck to all :) xxx

Feeling lousy and have had to acquire some laxatives (sorry for tmi - the chemist recommended Fybogel). Not sure if my aches and pains are constipation or something else. Proper fed up and really uncomfortable.

12/13 dpo, testing negative. cycle mixed up after chemical, although did ovulate on 16th 17th confirmed by clear blue smilie face.
had bad cramps on day 10/11, sensitive bbs, but not sore.
today i am peeing alot, even feel like im ready to go to the loo after ive just been
sore lower back, and just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

all can be pg symptoms i suppose but i rekon the witch is on her way :-(

I've got those deep down period pains near my ovaries and womb so I know af is hiding around the corner! x

so had pains on and off but no af. definitely due tomorrow or I can class myself as officially late but not holding out much hope for a bfp x

well 8 days late now, :whistle: cramping on and off all week but no AF.

very bloated today and any loo trips, just feeling rather uncomfortable.

im sure my body is trying to come on but is just refusing.

COME ON WITCH, SHOW UR FACE OR GIVE ME MY BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back