2ww begins

Hi there, for the ladies who were with me through my 2ww and my BFP im devastated to say that sadly today we suffered a miscarridge :( everything happens for a reason but i am devastated good luck to all the ladies ttc and a massive fx for you all xxx

How awful :( so sorry to hear your sad news :( xxxxx

Hi there, for the ladies who were with me through my 2ww and my BFP im devastated to say that sadly today we suffered a miscarridge :( everything happens for a reason but i am devastated good luck to all the ladies ttc and a massive fx for you all xxx

I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family. Take it easy and be kind to your self.

Em x

Really sorry to hear this hun.
Sending you huge hugs xxx

Babylentil i am so sorry for your loss xx :hugs:

So sorry to here this babylentil, big hugs xxx

So sorry to read this hun...hope ur ok xxxx

Lentil I'm so sorry 2 hear this my heart goes out 2 u and ur family , hope ur doing ok x

Lentil- so sorry hunny :-( It must b so incredibly hard......try to stay strong hun and come back ttc when u r ready xxx

Thanks for the support ladies, it has been horrible cant even describe but wasnt meant to be good luck and we will be ttc when everythings back to normal you have all been so kind and will be back on here in no time xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back