2pm = snooze time..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
without fail these days.....

its like it gets to 2pm and i am zonked!!!! every day for the past 4/5 days i have had a good hours nap at around 2pm...

i am more tired now than i was in tri 1......def body starting to gear up....

plus of course carrying 6lbs plus of boo boo must be tiring :)

xx

This made me laff cus Im exactly the same apart from mine is 3pm!! Lol - I get all drowsy!!!

4pm is poodle walking time though so can only have half an hour or so before its time to get togged up for the cold weather.

xx

I don't wake until late now, but then get so tired, obviously its the extra weight of bambino. xx

I had my first nap ever today! I've been trying so hard not to nap in the day, no matter how tired I get. But it won today, and it felt amazing :D

I got 4 more weeks of work before I can nap!! How's everything with you, nursery all sorted for you now so you just chilling? Xx

my sleep is all over the place (hence why i am awake at this hour!) so i have to sleep in the afternoon. i tend to wake up at 3am as if ive had a full nights sleep and then around this time i head back to bed for a couple of hours until my husband wakes for work. then around 3pm i have an hours nap. im trying to be chilled out about it and think its preparation for what is to come but i do miss just sleeping right through....

I got 4 more weeks of work before I can nap!! How's everything with you, nursery all sorted for you now so you just chilling? Xx

yeah we are all ready...nursery done and looking lovely, hospitak bags all packed and just waiting and we even picked the car seat up so thats all ready too xx

how are you getting on?

havent had this yet, but i'm deffo not as active as i could be, finish work on sunday so i can relax a bit more but it's all good

mine didnt kick in til this last week...

mines 3pm if I don't get up and start doing stuff then I've had it and I drop off for about an hour. But I am up all through the night whether I have a sleep or not in the day so am absolutely shattered by about 3pm. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back