Im in Slow Labour Boo Hoo!

natalie_staffs

Reaction score
Hey

Just to let you know, i am in the first stages of labour and have been since last night. Went into hospital around 3am this morning as i couldnt settle because of contractions being 3 min apart for about an hour or so. Got to the hospital to find that i was only 2cm dilated and the contractions were starting to spread out a bit. Stayed in hospital with G&A and had a bounce on birthing ball to see if it would speed things up. It didnt boo hoo. Went home at half 7 this morning, have had about 4 hours sleep in 2 days. so tired. Contractions have been really irregular all day, some 10 min apart, some 30 min apart. Had a show about 4pm though but contractions still irregular and far apart.

When is this baby gonna show? Scared im going to be too tired to push.

Oh my god.. im so envious of you!! At least things are progressing. You will be fine hun! GOOD LUCK!!

Claire x

Aww hun congrats on being in labour and I hope things speed up for you! :hug: :hug:
My contractions didnt get regular so doesnt mean things arent working!! Good luck hun!

glad to hear things are happening at least!! I hope things speed up for you. Don't worry hun, you'll be fine! :D
I hope you get some sleep :sleep:

at least your in labour think of it that way not long now hun :hug: :hug:

Good luck, I sympathise with you, I was in slow labour for a week so I know how draining it is! Sounds like it won't be long for you though, I wasn't even dilating to begin with! Sure things will speed up for you soon, you've made a good start by being 2cm already :hug: :hug:

Aww hang in there sweety just think only a litle longer and you will have your little bundle in your arms. :hug: thats so exiting. good luck hun and get some rest if you can mannage even a hour on some paracetamol good luck and keep us updated xx

Thank you for all the support.

The update is.

Ended up going into hospital last night about 10pm as they said they would give me some pethedine to try and relax me so i could get to sleep. Slept for 2 hours from 10-12. Had another rough night but ended up getting a few more hours sleep than i would have done at home. Had to wait to see the doctor this morning as they were debating whether to break my waters, doctor didnt advise it so now i am back home waiting for regular contractions or my waters to break. MW seems to think something will happen later on. Hope so x

Oh great news hun.

Try and rest as much as you can inbetween contraction to build up your strength if they are sometimes 30 min apart.
Have a relaxing bath to.

GOOD LUCK HUN :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Excellent news! How exciting!!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member