Your opinion please!

twinkle84

Reaction score
My LO is 16 months (really must change timeline) and he naps around 11am for up to 2pm! He goes to my mums twice week while I work and does the same! But when he goes mother in laws on my other working day he doesn't nap because they say he isn't tired! Just don't get it? I know he must be! They just don't read the signs and they do loud all time with him he doesn't have chance to sleep or wind down! If they can't get him to sleep then fine! But to tell me he's not tired, it really annoys me! Does that mean we make him sleep 6 days a week?! Sorry am I over reacting? Xx

He's probably overstimulated with them that's why he 'isn't tired'! Can you have a word about routines and keeping them the same? What about suggesting quiet time reading or cuddling around nap times? It's hard though cos i know our parents have their own ideas about child rearing!

They don't listen Hun I've tried and tried had 6 months of it! But they won't have hes tired and don't think he needs naps xx

My nephew doesn't sleep the same at my parents as he does at home. And they've tried everything. On the occasions that it's particularly obvious he's tired he fights sleep!! He will maybe catch 5 or 10mins then ping awake again.

Could it be that he is worried he misses out on something at your MILs??

Also is it affecting his nights?? If not I'd maybe just leave it. Xxx

I think you're right he will be worried about missing something! They do full on there won't be much quiet time for LO to wind down! Think I'm gona have to leave it and he just won't nap there it's just the telling me he's not tired that gets to me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back