2nd results are in!

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Just had a call from midwife at hospital, our final amnio results are back and our LO is nice and healthy :dance: as you can imagine we are over the moon and so relieved :cloud9:

She also said the final results confirmed she is 100% a little lady :pink: .......good job with how much pink we have got!

Anyway just wanted to share our wonderful news with you all :) x x x

Just had a call from midwife at hospital, our final amnio results are back and our LO is nice and healthy :dance: as you can imagine we are over the moon and so relieved :cloud9:

She also said the final results confirmed she is 100% a little lady :pink: .......good job with how much pink we have got!

Anyway just wanted to share our wonderful news with you all :) x x x

Thats wonderful news, im so happy for you :hugs: :hugs:

:pink::pink::preg::cloud9::good::thumbup::kiss::love::love::love::pompom::pompom::pompom::yay:
so so so so so so so so so happy for you, isn't that call the most amazing feeling in the world?!

time to enjoy now hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh sooo pleased for you - I totally understand how relileved and happy you will be feeling now - enjoy and relax , your pregnancy can really start for you now...

Congrats on Team pink in your blue household too X

:pink::pink::preg::cloud9::good::thumbup::kiss::love::love::love::pompom::pompom::pompom::yay:
so so so so so so so so so happy for you, isn't that call the most amazing feeling in the world?!

time to enjoy now hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

It certainly is, I didn't think I was really worried about the 2nd results, but when she told me, the sense of relief I felt was unbelievable! Then the tears followed! We are so happy :dance:

Thanks loads girls :friends: x x x x x x x x

Think I might need to do a bit more shopping now to celebrate again :dance:

Fantastic news hun :yay: now you can relax and enjoy xx

Aww happy for you!xx

Last edited:
Just seen about your job on facebook! Congrats about that too!

Thanks :) when she told me that the directors disagreed with her and told her she couldn't strip my 4 years service away from me, all I wanted to do was shout 'Ha! F*ck you b*tch!' but I was a good girl and was polite! I go in Monday to sign my new contract with all benefits still in place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back