2nd pregnancy, when do you feel kicks etc...

LucyD

Reaction score
Hi, I will be 14 weeks on fri with my second. I noted in my sons journal that I started feeling little movements at 16 weeks. I just wondered when I am likely to feel movements this time round..I am very impatient as I find this is the best thing when pregenant, love all the kicks & pokes :)

Ive felt movements/flutters about a week ago. Its an amazing feeling :D xxx

I know. Im only 14wks and didnt expect to feel them so early on xxx

Baby 2 for me. I felt no.1 at 15 weeks.
I've had flutters with this baby for the last 2w.
It could be the position of your placenta that makes it harder to notice movement.

i felt mine at 12 weeks

This is baby number 2 for me I felt flutters at 13 weeks and kicks at 16 weeks and now he won't stop booting me everyday :)

I cant wait for the proper kicks ;) OH is gutted that im feeling fluttery movements. So csnt wsit for him to experience a kick with his hand ;) xxx

How can you find out where your placenta lies? Would midwife know from scan notes? Going to try and see if I can notice any flutters tonight, difficult during the day to notice

they tell at your 20 week scan, mine has been anterior both times so i get quite muffled movements, squirming and twitches that ate what kicks are to me lol, i only get clear kicks later on, just startign now really but felt movement from 12 weeks for sure as flutters etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back