When did you feel baby moving?

keelie_b

Reaction score
ok so im sure this has been asked a million times before but for some reason my internets running ridiculously slow and i cant do a search. how far were you all when you first felt movements/flutters/kicks?
I know you feel them earlier 2nd time round and as its my first im mostly interested in your experiences with your first baby.

been having a few maybe feelings for over a month. but i felt it definatly about three weeks ago!

ooh so i should really start looking out for movements any time now then

Keelie - i have only just in the past week or so started to feel pops/flutters - and im nearly 24 weeks so i shouldnt worry (like i did!! :lol:)

I was 15 weeks, but like leanne said many people dont feel them until much later on, I found the best way to feel them is to have a cold or sugary drink and lie on your stomach, when she was little that made it easiest to feel her movements.

I first felt flutters at 18 weeks & my partner felt the full blown kicks around 25 weeks!

they say anytime from 16 weeks if its your first baby, maybe earlier if you have had more than one child :)

first notised it at about 19 weeks then at 20 i got my first thud and about 23 weeks they were very regular :)
xx

I first felt movement at 17 weeks, just little pops and shifting movements. At 20 weeks the real kicks started and now at 26 weeks I'm officially being beaten up lol :rotfl:

with jaden i first felt him kick at about 16 weeks and with this one i have been feeling little taps since 13/14 weeks. :)

I think i may have felt something last night but not sure.. with the state of my bowels i dont think id know even if i did! Im dying to feel something though.. anythiing!

Claire x

I started to feel light flutters around 18 - 19 weeks. Now I'm almost 23 weeks and I think I can now feel slight movements. Although this is my first so I'm not 100% sure :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back