When can you feel a baby's first movement???

crystabell

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to the 2nd trimester, I am almost 14 weeks pregnant and have just recently had my first scan. I am so excited about it all even though I have had constant sickness for 8 weeks!!! Pain lol.

I just wondered when people started to feel the first movements of their little one inside of them. This is my first so I have not experienced this before. Any replies will be great :D :dance:

Crystal and baby bump xx

i got my first movement between 14-16 weeks cant remember properly :hug:

I was 20 weeks+1 when I felt baby for the first time - at least that was when I realised - and I was lying in bed when it happened.

i think i felt trog for the first time a few days ago... haven't really felt anything since, but at the time it was like someone had popped a bubble somewhere near my belly button.

I havent felt anything yet :( , but hopefully soon :)

still feeling zilch :shock: :shock: :shock: and im 20 weeks next thursday

well i asked my midwife and she said from around 15 weeks, but it varies for everyone, im still waiting :?

I felt things that I thought were movement but Ive got IBS which has always made my stomach feel like a volcano and when I was in hospital they kept saying have you felt movements? So I said not really and they didnt look impressed with me lol but yesterday I felt my first proper belly kick!!

xx

I for one can't wait, although look at some of the videos on Youtube.com, it looks a bit freaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back