2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

well if only sunday would come sooner the waiting is killing me.

I had stomach cramps on & off all day yesturday. feel bit bloated out so either af on way or i getting my BFP.

boobs feel tender and can feel them when walking down stairs ect?

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hey all well another day closer to sunday and ive still no cramps or backache which i nirmaly have the only thing ive got is sore boobs and nipples and a slightly sicky feeling but other than that i feel ok please let this be it :pray: Good luck again for sunday ladies :pray: :hug:

girls af is due tomorrow!!!!!!
im so pleased of my self as i havent tested! so will be 3days late if i make it til the testathon- still dont have a good feeling, but i guess ill be prepared for a bfn
i am very tempted to test....will try not to :)

Im begining to loose hope now i get fed up of the same each month i feel good on one side of things that i dont have pre af cramps or anything but on the other it could just be her playing games with me as she does. I feel like chucking the towel in right now and wonder why i bother :( Sorry i know i sound like some sad old moo going on and other's are in the same situation but will it ever happen?

charlotteheys85 said:
when i got my BFP i had extreamly sore nipples.. so hopefully this is a good sign for u xox
Yeah so did i when i caught pregnant, my boobs are starting to hurt more again but my nipples are getting really sore :pray:

i try to think realistically probably nearly all of us (if not all) will go on to have a healthy baby.
i am 30 next month and that has been a bit of a milestone- i wanted to be pregnant before i was 30- tbh its stupid nothing will change! i also wanted to be pregnant before my first baby was due 15th may this year- preferably with a healthy 12week scan under my belt.

i dont worry that i wont get pregnant eventually ( i know i can get pregnant) im basically just being impatient and i try to tell myself this- im basically putting too much pressure on myself

i think we all go thru phases of being relaxed and thinking itll happen to then feeling like its so unfair and getting stressed over it, afterall if u want something alot it matters and therefore u worry about it- thats just human nature

we can help human nature along by bd'ing at the right time and staying healthy but after that its out of our hands. its a hard thing to accept at times. i have cried many tears over this but at least we are both happy and healthy im sure our time will come

anyway i know that probably doesnt help, perhaps i should read this post next time i get a bfn :rotfl: but fingercrossed that some of us will get lucky at the weekend and everyone in here soon

i dont even symptom spot now- i permanently have all the pregnancy symptoms!!! my mind is always playing tricks!!xxx

I guess i just feel sorry for myself i know itl happen soon enough :)

i understand where you comming from gerb.

my first baby would have been due 19th march i not had m/c so i only really have this month to conceive otherwise next month is going to be very difficult for myself. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

mum2be? said:

my first baby would have been due 19th march i not had m/c so i only really have this month to conceive otherwise next month is going to be very difficult for myself. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
awww hunny :hug: :hug:

Listen girl - it IS your month this month, im tellin ya, we both caught on this month....watch this space :wink: hehe!!!

how are you hunny??

u had any symptoms or anything??

hope ur ok babes xxxx

Its odd as this month i havent really got any symptoms all the times before i have had but obv it was nothing. Ohhh i cant wait stay away for us all witch :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

mum2be- i really hope this month is ur month then... i sometimes wonder if once may has passed i will relieve myself of this pressure and then just take it month at a time?? i think the other hurdle will be wen it is no longer possible to have a 2008 baby as 2009 just seems too long to wait!!!

i too think that however much u feel u have 'got over' ur miscarriage (as much as u possibly can) that at the time ur baby is due those old scars are going to open up and i think that time and the time running up to that time will be hard xxx

good luck everyone :pray: :pray: :pray:

MissGobby said:
mum2be? said:

Listen girl - it IS your month this month, im tellin ya, we both caught on this month....watch this space :wink: hehe!!!

how are you hunny??

hope ur ok babes xxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

yes well boobs feel tender & can feel them more when walking ect.
But this could all be in my head as usual as i am getting good at this hehe

not long to go until we can all test & know for sure. i so hope he both get our bfp on sunday xx

gerb said:
mum2be- i really hope this month is ur month then... i sometimes wonder if once may has passed i will relieve myself of this pressure and then just take it month at a time?? i think the other hurdle will be wen it is no longer possible to have a 2008 baby as 2009 just seems too long to wait!!!

i too think that however much u feel u have 'got over' ur miscarriage (as much as u possibly can) that at the time ur baby is due those old scars are going to open up and i think that time and the time running up to that time will be hard xxx

good luck everyone :pray: :pray: :pray:

yes i had come to terms wioth the m/c but now starting to feel a raw part in myself again.

oh 2009 is not far away, i getting married in 2009. hehe
but i do understand about 2008/09 things i had it when 2007/8 started.

mum2be? said:
MissGobby said:
[quote="mum2be?":3f1nm9jo]i understand where you comming from gerb.

how are you hunny??

hope ur ok babes xxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

yes well boobs feel tender & can feel them more when walking ect.
But this could all be in my head as usual as i am getting good at this hehe

not long to go until we can all test & know for sure. i so hope he both get our bfp on sunday xx[/quote:3f1nm9jo]
yeah my boobs are sore and my nipples really sore, i dont usually get sore boobs with AF thats why i thought i was last time (and turned out i was) so im hoping that its a sign - i seriously hope me and you get our BFP's together hunny we have been on this forum for aggeeeeessss now and i would love to see us get our BFP's together, although would like everyone to get their BFPs on Sunday too :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: for us all and praying that the BFP fairy comes our way. :pray: :pray: :pray:

im the same and i still have ages til baby is due, but iv started to going back to wondering why it happened and have a fairly recurrent dream about part of it. i had stopped having these thoughts but it has come back, i think i will book my due date off work and do something special otherwise i think i will be struggling thru with work...
im so confused also as to why we caught first time straight away and havent this time around i guess i will never know why. my cycle is a bit of a mess so maybe its hit and miss...
every month wen af comes i try to think that that is better than a bfp and then having another mc.

wishing all u girls luck- is anyone actually 'late' yet???
im being so strong i have 28 hpts and af due tomoroow and still havent tested!!

Reading some of the posts made it makes me think back to last year i know its not quite the same but i had a chemical pregnancy last may ironicaly on the o/hs bd'ay and i think of that all the time my dd would have passed by now but its still fresh in my mind and other than that i have 2 kiddies with whom i fell with straight away so i keep asking myself why its taking so long this time for? I know itl happen in good time but then again how longs a piece of string?

Im not late yet Af's due sunday and im hoping she wont come
:pray: Im tring not to think of testing thankfuly the o/h has the bank card so atleast that stops me from getting any :lol:

poor u- chemical pregnancy must be horrible as u get all excited and then its taken away...
our current plan is just for 1 baby, i think id be panicking probably even more if i wanted to squeeze lots in!!
wonder how many of us will be lucky- hopefully we can have more of these testathons in the future iv found it really helpful- i would of been poas all week!!!

Its ok one of those things. I must say its good to have a testathon atleast its helped me to restrain myself from testin and its good to share with others too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back