• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

Good luck everyone for the testathon on Sunday.

Fingers crossed you get lots of BFP's, it looks like it worked for the last testathon, maybe testathons could be a good luck charm :pray:

Grrrr i keep feeling sicky and every now and again dizzy/light headed :?

I haven't read through the whole thread recently so sorry if this has already been mentioned - but I went into Boots today and noticed that if you buy any FRER product, you get a single FRER HPT free. The singles are c.£8, the doubles are c.£10. So if you buy a double pack, you actually get 3 FRERs for a tenner...

not that I'm encouraging ppl to spend money but seeing as you are all going to test anyway...

Kittykins said:
I haven't read through the whole thread recently so sorry if this has already been mentioned - but I went into Boots today and noticed that if you buy any FRER product, you get a single FRER HPT free. The singles are c.£8, the doubles are c.£10. So if you buy a double pack, you actually get 3 FRERs for a tenner...

not that I'm encouraging ppl to spend money but seeing as you are all going to test anyway...

so now im going to have to buy some more test :wink:

HI all how are we all today well ive no sign of AF coming so hoping it stays that way :pray: Not long now 3 days to go!!! :cheer:

well last night i was a bitch. kept taking things out on oh for no reason.

Then once i went to bed i got woken up from him & we had an argument which ended in my phone being broken to then i just balled my eyes out for why i have no clue but i was really bad laughing this morning hehe.

All good signs i hope :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ive been like the too a right old crow bag for no reason maybe its all good then hun :pray: :hug:

Flossy82 said:
Ive been like the too a right old crow bag for no reason maybe its all good then hun :pray: :hug:

when i feel last time i was a bitch to oh for about 5-7 day before getting my BFP. it explained why i was lol

so hopefully i am now x

how much longer now?

oh & i did not test this morning i am being good :D

Well why do i feel sad now when i went to the loo and wiped there was pinky cm and then a little while later there was cm which was a mucky sort of colour (sorry for tmi) i guess thats me done for this month then looks like AF could be coming even earlier this month :(

hey girls- iv been good i havent tested!
im having creamy cm now so i dont know what that means, af is due today but iv had a funny cycle with month with spotting etc who knows
cant believe i still havent tested!
i will be annoyed if i dont make the testathon now... but if its a bfn which it probably will be then i reckon im definately not pregant i reckon id get a bfp if im pregnant by that date- iv never waited this long before
i really wish id started charting earlier this month as id love to know what had been going on!!!

Flossy82 said:
Well why do i feel sad now when i went to the loo and wiped there was pinky cm and then a little while later there was cm which was a mucky sort of colour (sorry for tmi) i guess thats me done for this month then looks like AF could be coming even earlier this month :(

im sorry hunny i hope she playing game and is not going to show

:pray: :pray: :pray:

gerb said:
hey girls- iv been good i havent tested!
im having creamy cm now so i dont know what that means, af is due today but iv had a funny cycle with month with spotting etc who knows
cant believe i still havent tested!
i will be annoyed if i dont make the testathon now... but if its a bfn which it probably will be then i reckon im definately not pregant i reckon id get a bfp if im pregnant by that date- iv never waited this long before
i really wish id started charting earlier this month as id love to know what had been going on!!!

Good Luck Hunny

:hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Flossy82 said:
All i feel like doing is this :wall: Followed by this :(

same here hunny.

I just been toilet looks like she is arriving as we speak :cry: :cry:

I really thought this month was it. i could just :cry: .
feel like giving up :( :cry:

I know how you feel all i want to do is cry and cry more im just so fed up of it all. Bloody useless body of mine doesnt get anything right :cry: Here's hugs for us :hug: :hug: :hug:

hugs to u girls xxxx
i spent most of last week crying over this
hope af isnt coming for u mum2be i was hoping wed all get lucky
its so hard not to get down xxx

:cry:

well its very light red, but from my m/c i have learnt the hard way BLOOD any colour means bad news.

also have stomach pains

i cant believe how much babydancing we did & still did not work.

I am really feed up & just wanna give up now.

Can I join you ladies...I am going to test on Sunday as I have been feeling quite sick recently and I am not sure if it means I am pregnant or whether af is coming...at least it will give me something to look forward to on Sunday!!!

I haven't had a period since my loss so its doubtful I will get a bfp...but no harm in trying!!!

Good luck everyone for Sunday...I am so excited now :D

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back