2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

i got a really good feeling!!!

i have been getting air/popping in my stomach. feeling hungry quite a lot. really tired (went to bed at 10 last night after falling asleep from 8.30!!). lots of CM. sore boobs and nipples...

....exactly what happened to me last time i was pregnant!!

:pray:

Me me me,.... can i join you all,af was due on feb 15 but hasn't come only
had light pinkish spotting when i seem to have fmu :|
can't remember when i ovalulated :think: but been having pregnancy symptoms and was being sick last tuesday :puke:

Not sure to count this spotting as af.

Not sure if its related but it feels also as if my boobs are trying to escape from my bra :rotfl:

Can you please add me??
Fingers crossed - but my cycle has been a little odd this month, so not too hopeful! :?

Just for you Flossy
sueavatar.gif

My boobies have been hurting/aching all weekend, ive got quite abit of CM still, ive been feeling abit tired (but i always put that down to having 4 others to run round after) also i just have a feeling i might be
Good luck everyone, hope we all get our BFPs on sunday!!!

i got such a good feeling this month girls

i really hope its not all in my head :pray: :pray: :pray:

I love these big testathons as well! There's a good chance at least one of you will be preggers! So exciting :dance: :dance: Good luck everyone! :hug:

my boobs are starting to feel tender...... wish i would stop symptom spotting

:wall: :wall:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Unfortunately I'll be either 9dpo or 6dpo then so too early for me but I'll be :pray: for the rest of you!

i am not feeling too hopeful but on the plus side i have not been testing!! i had been testing every day :wall: because i have needed to poas sooooo much but the testathon has definately helped. thot af was gonna come early a couple of times but not so far, hopefully i can wait til the weekend but have a feeling i will be disappointed again... :(

Part of me is trying to be hopeful but the other isnt so we will see and on the upside i have to test the weekend as im not paid til then normaly id be testing well before now :oops: So again here's to sunday :cheer: :pray:

i actually have 28 pregnancy tests!!! so i could just test so it really is difficult

i have been so used to seeing negative results lately. i was feeling a bit better this month but im a bit fed up again now...im too impatient for my own good

i feel like if i test tho it will be negative and then i will cry so if i wait til the weekend at least i dont have to go to work!

work is really getting me down at the mo and i know i would of been off for maternity leave in a couple of month and been so excited about our baby (was due 15th of may).

i thought i got over the miscarriage but i think i just thought getting pregnant again would help and i think as i havent im starting to find it very hard thinking about our baby that didnt make it. i think once may has come and gone i may not be putting so much pressure on myself to get pregnant again within a certain time.

sorry for the moan...will try and not test until the testathon xx

Im itching to have some tests but i guess the waitl do me good this time! And your not moaning its normal i guess hun were all here for each other no matter what and if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back