2nd attempt after failed induction! *Little Missy is here*

Bouncy bouncy bouncy hun!
Loving the positive attitude :)

Thanks ladies :) A quick update been having uncomfortable pains but still managing to go for a walk and bounce on my big green ball. Getting lots of pressure down below especially towards the back so im hoping everything has dropped. Due to be put back on the monitor at 3, if my contarctions are stong enough then I may not need the 2nd gel! Fingers crossed I dont x x

Sounds like ur doing an amazing job already!! Hope you don't need the gel!!
Xxx

Ur doing amazing labour dust sent ur way xx

Just been put on the monitor and tightenings are going off the graph hitting over 100, the midwife thinks the rate im going i may not need the drip either, fingers double crossed x x

That's fantastic!!! :cheer: little missy will be here soon!!!
I remember when I was in hosp the numbers went up to 85 and that was v uncomfortable, borderline painful.. If its not hurting u going over 100 ur doing really well!!

Just hit 130, woohoo :) isnt it strange how we want to be in pain! x x

Good luck M2A :)

I really hope it's no time at all before you have your little one in your arms xx

Just hit 130, woohoo :) isnt it strange how we want to be in pain! x x

Haha I love being monitored!! Always seeing if u can get it higher than the last one!!
It is weird! I remember wishing the pain on my sister when she was overdue felt bad but had to be done lol!!

I've not had bh properly for a week but today ive had them quite strong.. Sympathy pains!! I was having them the same time as my sister was watching her in labour it was so funny lol!!

Sounds like you won't need the drip!! :cheer:

Gosh I've missed all this! Sorry u had a failed induction - something def not right when loads of others did, too!! Sounds like you're all set now for a speedy delivery woooo!!! Xxx

Thank you ladies, just bouncing away on my ball again.
So im not having anymore gel and the midwife wants me to labour abit more before transfering me to the delivery suite, good chance im not going to need the drip :) x x

Yayyy. My housework can get stuffed today lol....too much going on in here xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back