M2A's failed induction/induction story

congrats hun!! sorry to hear you had a hard time :( your little girl is beautiful :) xxx

Aww she is such a cutie!! Absolutely adorable!

Sorry you had such a rough time, but it's all over now, and you can now relax and enjoy your time with your beautiful daughter! Xx

Thanks ladies, last night was her best night, she slept from 11 till 3.15, had a 4oz bottle and then she is still asleep now, cant believe how content she really is x x

Congratulations!!!! :love:

I found my contractions so painful I was absolutely begging for an epidural before I'd even reached 5cms, and I was induced. But as it's my first I have nothing to compare it to. I'm hoping not to be induced next time around so I can compare! xx

Congratulations!!!! :love:

I found my contractions so painful I was absolutely begging for an epidural before I'd even reached 5cms, and I was induced. But as it's my first I have nothing to compare it to. I'm hoping not to be induced next time around so I can compare! xx

Thanks hun, Elexia had turned back to back aswell so i was having terrible back labour but she was well worth every second of pain and id do it all again 1000 times if it meant having such a gorgeous, content little lady :) x x

Well done you!! Must have been scary but amazing at same time! She's gorj! Hope your all going well :) x

Well done you!! Must have been scary but amazing at same time! She's gorj! Hope your all going well :) x

Thanks hunny, it was quite scary as it was completely different to having our Adam.
Everything is going great, she is settling in and Adam is getting used to having her around.
Hope you are well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back