Reaction score
Here is our little man from our 4d Scan we had done today:
Oh think he looks like me hehe

4dscan28weeks.jpg

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

OOOOOOOOOh how cute my 4d scan seems a lifetime ago, well i suppose he will be here soon enough for me to see :D

Aww he is so cute!! Congrats on great pics hun!! :cheer: :cheer:

wow they are great! How was the experience? Would you recommed getting 4d as we are seriously considering it. Id love to hear the pros and cons!

Awwww....so cute!

Scones - I'd recommend it. I had one a couple of weeks ago. They are expensive but they spend a long time getting good pics (well mine did anyway) and I think when LO is bigger she will love looking at pics of when she was in my tummy! I used my birthday money, otherwise it's not something we'd have been able to afford (about £100, in London). If you can afford it....go for it!

scones said:
wow they are great! How was the experience? Would you recommed getting 4d as we are seriously considering it. Id love to hear the pros and cons!

It was worth every penny + more. so reccommend doing it, to keep the dvd is an amazing thing to be able to watch again + show your baby once they older.

I loved seeing him and his features before he gets here, not cant wait not long and i can meet him woohoo

Brilliant, well that has sealed it then-we will book one :cheer:
Near me they do it for £95 plus all the extras if you want them say, £20 for the dvd etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back