It's my 4D scan today - wohoo!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
hi girls :wave:

i have got my 4D scan at 6.30 tonight i am soooo excited about seeing my little girl again :cheer:

I had a 4D scan done at 20weeks (in avator!) so we could find out the sex and it was amazing but now i am nearly 28 weeks i should think we will be able to see much more detail and i am soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

:cheer:

hope your little girl behaves for u hun have a brill time :hug:

Have a brill scan hun, looking forward to seeing the piccies :D

Xxx

Hi :cheer:

Just nipping in quickly from Tri 2 to say hope you have a lovely time seeing your daughter tonight and cant wait to see the pics.

xxx :hug: xxx

:cheer: Hope you have a lovely scan later!! Look forward to seeing some pics :D x

:cheer: Hope your little girl isn't shy for you today and you get some great pics that you can share with us girls.

lucky you.... I'm not jealous in the slightest :fib:

I want one but nowhere near here does one. The nearest place is over an hours drive away so we've decided not to have one.

Hope your little love is behaving and isn't too shy so you get some good piccies

:hug:

have a great time, and like the others hopeing you will share piccies!

xx

Can't wait to see little Ruby! Hope your scan goes well. I have a normal scan on Friday which I cannot wait for. Not as good as a 4d, but at least I get to see my little boy again! :cheer:

Enjoy!

Exciting!!! I had my first 4d scan at 26 weeks but we had to stop it because I threw up! Mixture of Burger King, downing a glass of coke and nerves I think! :rotfl: We went back at 29 weeks and there was a massive difference in her development in just the space of 3 weeks so you will definately see a difference tonight!! Can't wait to see piccies! :hug:

I'm jealous. I wanted a scan but managed to resist temptation as we want the surprise of who she looks like when she comes out. It was hard not to book it though. Enjoy your scan.

Aww good luck hope you get some great pics! You will be amazed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back