Best time for 4d scan?

kanga86

Reaction score
So after our nightmare of a scan today, my inlaws have been kind enough to give us the money for a 4d scan. I know our local place do them from 26-32 weeks. I just wanted to know when was it best to go for the scan or the best pics? I'm currently 28+3 weeks, so I know we don't have long to decide and book up.

Also if any ladies who have had 4d scans would like to share their pics, I am very interested to see them :D xxx

Last edited:
We had ours at 29 + 2 - the pic is my avatar. Was quite a good time as baby was developed enough yet still small enough that we could see everything. x

Ours were done at 27+3, and were amazing. Baby was estimated to weigh about 2lb 10 at that point so as you're carrying a smaller baby you will prob find that yours will still have lots of room to move around even at nearer 30 weeks.

I did post my pics up in the 2nd trimester if you want to have a look :) xx

Ours was done at 28 weeks and the results were fab.
So id say anytime now!
X

Ours was perfect at 29 weeks, so I'd say book it as soon as you can, you're fine up to about 30 weeks then space gets a bit tight, my friend had hers at 32 and didn't like it as much cos baby looked a bit squashed x

Hey hun, ours were done at 24 weeks and it was great. I also got a dvd and I thought that baby would look like an alien still lol but that is my pic. My sil got hers at 31 weeks and hers looked a little squished because there wasn't room to move so I'd say get one asap xx

Here you go honey - 30 weeks 1 day - and i think she's perfect (but i am biased ;) lol xx

Attachments

• rebecca_6.jpg
    rebecca_6.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 21
  • rebecca_9.jpg
    rebecca_9.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 20
  • rebecca_10.jpg
    rebecca_10.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 20
  • rebecca_11.jpg
    rebecca_11.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 21
  • rebecca_36.jpg
    rebecca_36.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 18
and this one is my fave :) xxx

Attachments

• eyes wide open.jpg
    eyes wide open.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 19
Aww thank u everyone :D ur pcs are amazing and becciboo I love the one u have of her lil feet too, the pics truely are amazing. Hoping to get one for during the week next week :) xxx

We had ours last Sunday at 28 weeks and the pictures are great! They told us any time between 26 and 32 weeks is best, after that the baby may be too low in the pelvis to get a decent view x

The pics were really good ladies so clear in 4D!

So phoned up the place this morning and have booked up the scan for Wednesday at 8pm, as my DH is working all day and it's the best time they had!! It's going to be a long day, but I am super excited, I will be 29+2 weeks so hopefully pics will be amazing and not too squashed :love: xxx

They'll be perfect! Enjoy, it is amazing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back