25 week midwife appointment

isobel84

Reaction score
So its the 6th of july.
I would like OH to come with me on one and hear the heartbeat, so i wonder if anyone knows what the midwife will do on 25 weeks appointment? she said last time we could listen to heartbeat again but whatelse does she do/check??
i dont want OH to take a whole day of just to come with me and they only check my BP.. :whistle:

i had one this week they checked bp wee and heard hb asked if all was well and that was it im going back at 25wks to get my grant thingy form

I honestly have no idea! I won't see mw until 28 weeks! x lol x in all honesty I find mw appt's a waste of time! They'll probably test your urine again, weigh you, take some blood? I am not 100% sure though x

I honestly have no idea! I won't see mw until 28 weeks! x lol x in all honesty I find mw appt's a waste of time! They'll probably test your urine again, weigh you, take some blood? I am not 100% sure though x
my next lot of bloods are being done at 28wks doesnt sound like your seeing yours alot

oh no!! i thought blood was over and done with??!! i really dont like it.
also, alot of ppl say the test for diabetes if the bmi is over 30 and mine was 33 but they have not mentioned it so far?

I'm going to phone up and ask if she'll at least sign my health in pregnancy form at 25 weeks!!

I have a BMI of 31 and mw said at 24 weeks I would need to not eat after midnight then go in and have a blood test 1st thing in the morning they then give you some sugar and take another blood test. But if they are going to do this with you then you will need to know beforehand so that you don't eat anything and that you get an early morning appointment.

well maybe she will tell me about it at my appointment but i just thought she would of have mentioned it earlier...

I have my appointment next Friday, I'll be 23 weeks then. As far as I know they'll be checking urine, BP, Babies HB, I think they'll measure my belly and that's it. I'm hoping I'll get all my forms for my maternity thing and that ready to send off after 25 weeks as I don't think I'll see her till 28 weeks otherwise.

I can't get my 25 wk appointment as they have run out of space and the next one they can give me is at nearly 28 weeks!!!! I went in and they were busy so the next chance i could get there before they shut they tell me they are fully booked!!!! So hopefully i will get some luck when i ring them on Monday!!!

I've got to have my blood test done at the hospital at 28 weeks as i need to have the Anti-D injection too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back