24 week appointment

Heather_belle

Reaction score
Morning girls I have my 24 week midwife appointment this avo what does this involve is it just a urine and bp check or will I get to hear heartbeat again
Thanks in advance :) xx

Im just bk from my 22wk appointment..she checked bp,urine,heard heartbeat and measured my bump :) xx

Hey, my sis had hers a while ago, she had urine checked, blood pressure, and yes she got to hear babys hb again. let us know, mines a week on monday :)

our m/w doesnt do bump measurements till 28w :)

Last edited:
I got to hear the heartbeat again :)

I did think they would measure the fundal height, but the mw didn't. It was just another short meeting. She gave me a blood form for tests before my anti-d injection and before I see her again.

Cool thanks Girlies I'll keep u posted b nice to hear h/b again it's the best sound ever :) xx

Got to hear baby yippee!!! And got bp and urine tested all good. Got measured too was at the smaller end of scale but still within normal limits. I also got some bloods taken as I have polycystic kidneys so just to check my kidney function. So far so good lol!!! xxx

Ps almost forgot the most important thing got my mat b 1 form for sorting out when I go on maternity leave too whoop whoop!!!! Lol xxx

Im so glad you posted this because I have forgotten all about mine!! x

Haha I was coming in at 22 meant to be 24 but she said as it's my first and getting plenty movement not to worry. She said I have 3cm either side of the 24 before they would put me for a scan and she said she could feel my womb lol!!! Xxxx

Good stuff :) was asking as my midwife measured me at 24cm but she didnt seem worrried abt it and everythings fine xxx

Cool so we need to swap lol!!! I'm just goin to use it as an excuse to eat more lol!!! Xxx

That's fantastic, totally forgot about the matb1, really looking forward to mine now :)

I know I was straight on the phone to the maternity officer but she doesn't work Thursday's!!!!
B nice to have a count down lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back