24 Week Check

Nicola

Reaction score
8.10am this morning seeing the GP for my 24 week check, sort out my maternity certificate and so forth...I suppose it will be usual blood pressure, urine tests and questions, I expect pudding will be prodded about a little (oh I do wish they wouldn't do that, it's kinda un-nessasary just now....such a protective mummy already!!) and then home again. Report back later but the most exciting thing is: This is my LAST trimester two appointment....next time I see the midwife I'll be in Trimester Three!! (the 28 week check on 15/05).

Good luck, hope it goes well! amazing how fast the time goes by, isnt it?

Flower x

It sure is flying....appointment just as expected, blood pressure (totally normal, no worries there, lower than it was at the 20 week check). Nothing wrong what so ever with the urine sample, completely clear. Heard the heartbeat discovered baby is laying with his back against my back and that's why I'm finding it hard to find his heartbeat with my doppler and why I'm getting such hard kicks just now. Everything is fine though so roll on 28 week check, another milestone to look forward to!

Awww what great feeling that must be Nicola, :hug:

Nicola, glad that everything went well. I also hate when they prodde the little ones - I know they can't harm them but still... :)

Thanks ladies...yip I'm relieved so want a homebirth but know the second they pick up on anything and start monitoring it that my dreams might go down the plughole, I do get a little anxious about them. Anyway breathing easy for the next 4 weeks seeing the midwife 15/05.

glad everything is well. at my 24 week check she couldnt tell the position of the baby but got the heartbeat right away so i dont know if that means its back was facing outwards :think: that said, i think it changes position a lot because my bump seems bigger on some days than others

Hey Nicola,

So glad it went well for you and you are still on course for the home birth - I'm so delighted for you.

Got to dash, new series of Property Ladder is starting!

xxxx

valentine said:
Got to dash, new series of Property Ladder is starting!

:rotfl: I watched that last night too...stupid build in Northampton eh? 6 month timeframe and over 2 years later - nothing!! LMAO :rotfl: Why bite off more than you can chew?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back