20wk scan tomorrow! im so excited! **updated with PIC **

KellyHook

Reaction score
hello ladies!
well its my turn to have my scan tomorrow.. i can't tell you how excited i am, can't believe its here already! :) looking forward to seeing litte one on screen and see who has been kicking me!
i hope baba behaves and get a good clear pic and of there bits! :)

do i still have to drink lots of water to get a full bladder for this scan!??

x x x

I had mine Monday just gone, and hadn't had any extra drinks, so just before we left I had a quick class of water! got really clear pics so I wouldn't drink to much, might make your bladder get in the way! and don't forget little one has grow . . . a lot!!! hope it all goes ok for you :) its so exciting . . . what sex are you hoping for? xxx

Can't believe how quickly your scans came Kelly :)

Hope baby behaves and you get to find out what your having!

x

WOW.....how exciting....cant believe you are 20 weeks already xxx

Mine's Wednesday and I can't wait!

Are you still finding out if your blue or pink? x

Glad you've got your scan and hope you enjoy!! Really hating that I have to wait til 22 weeks *sulking* lol

Let us know how it goes :D xx

Mine's Wednesday and I can't wait!

Are you still finding out if your blue or pink? x

i certainly am Jen! :) can't believe we are 20wks already!
scan is at 10am so at least i don't have to wait all day x

Lots of luck and enjoy.
I've got mine a week tomorrow.
Such an exciting time!
Xx

wow you are 20 weeks! thats gone so fast, i remember when you were 14, with your perfect round bump! its going so quickly

How exciting! So you have an inkling if it's a girl or a boy?

today's the day!!.. i couldn't sleep last night kept tossing and turning! :) im just getting our little princess ready for pre school then drop her off and we will be on our way to hospital! baba is wide awake kicking me so hopefully he/she will get in a good position! will let you all know how we got on! x x

Aww kelly how exciting!! :) Good luck for today, hope baba cooperates!! hehe. About having a full bladder.. i went in with a full bladder (whoops!) - but my letter says to drink 4 glasses of water an hour before the scan. Anyway, i went in and the woman could see things but my bladder got a bit in the way, i then went and emptied my bladder and she could see everything perfectly fine and baba had more room to wriggle about as well :). All the best hun - can't wait to find out what team you are on!! xxx

How exciting! Have a lovely time seeing your LO again :) Mine is next week I CAN'T WAIT!

Good luck Kelly! Hope your bubs behaves for you today! Wish I could see mine again! Let us know how you get on! xx

well ladies i am back... have started a new thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back