My 20 week scan *UPDATED with Pic's :o)

Paula+bump

Reaction score
:cheer: Im all excited i have my 20 week scan tomorrow (will be 21 weeks though) at 11.30am and I CAN'T WAIT :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Have been a little worried as this baby seems very quiet and lazy compaired to my other pregnancy's so am looking forward to seeing that everything is ok (everything crossed! :pray: ) and baby is just lazy :sleep:

Off to bed now, not sure if i will sleep though im too excited :D :cheer:

Night x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Good luck for tomorrow hun i'm sure everythin is ok :hug:

Are you findin out the baby's sex? :D

:D Thanks :hug:

I hope it is too :D

Nope going to be good and not ask :shakehead: LOL as want a surprise when baby is born. lets hope i can hold out tomorrow :lol: :cheer:

I would have to ask i hate secrets and not knowin things... lets hope your stronger than me :lol:

best of luck hun its a brilliant scan you get to see everything :D

good luck hun, r u finding out if its a pink or blue bump? xxxx

Hope everything goes well with your scan, I'm sure everything will be just fine. :hug:

Good luck Paula, please get some piccies so i can coo at them, roll on Tuesday for mine too lol

Hope all goes well. Looking forward to the piccies!

K.xxx

Come on Paula stop teasing where are the piccies???? :shakehead:

:lol: :lol:

What you lot like :rotfl:

Well had a busy day, got there on time and i drank a fair bit but not lots but as soon as i got there i was needing to pee bad!! And was told they are running 30 mins behind :shock: I said do you really need me to have a full bladder as i am dying here and she said no go empty it and then just top up the water, so i did ...Heaven :dance: LOL

All looked fine with Baby :cheer: which is great im really pleased to hear that and she asked if we wanted to know the sex and i said NO :think: LOL so she told us to look away as she measured it's legs just incase and we both looked at each other while she did that and was tempted to look but didn't :D So we are still having a surprise :cheer:

And i managed to blag another scan off them in 2 weeks 16th May as my daughter had a hole in her heart so they want me to be scanned by the Dr from great ormond street who scans my daughter yearly just to make sure but she looked at the heart and said everything looks good so REALLY chuffed :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks girlys for all your wishes :hug:

And roll on Tuesday for you Fee Fee :cheer: :cheer: Its a great long scan whooo hoo lol

Whooo Fiona your still online :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

Will put the pics up in a bit just need to take some photos of them as my scanner is broken Grrr :wall:

xx

God you know how to worry me!!!

Can you not take a pic of your picture and then email it to yourself on your mobile?? thats what i have to do as i cant work the scanner DH bought all singing and all dancing lol

So pleased everything is ok and congrats on not having a sneaky peek lol

Sorry Fee fee didn't mean to worry you ! :hug:

Ok here are my scan pics :cheer: , Quite a nice profile shot, the machine they used this time was one of the older ones so not as clear as it could have been but still a nice profile shot of our little one :D :D

20scan.jpg

20scan1.jpg

20scan2.jpg

20scan3.jpg

So what do you think :cheer:

How exciting! Lovely pics! :cheer:

You get to see so much more on 20 week scan, awesome. It must have been a great experience! Also great that you managed to stay strong and not finding out the sex. I wouldn't have managed :oops:

Now I'm so looking forward to mine, hee hee! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back