My 20 week scan *UPDATED with Pic's :o)

Wow, great pics!!! Congrats!!
Cant wait for mine on monday!
xx

hi hun. glad everything went well :) the 20week scans are amazing arent they :D

your pics are lovely. im jealus, mine are awful.

i think your having a girl :)

Ohhh Paula what gorgeous pictures, check that profile piccie, thats one good looking baby 8)

I really hope mines as good on Tuesday, i've never wished a weekend away so quick lmao :rotfl:

Thanks everyone :hug: :hug:

Yes Erin we managed to stay strong JUST!! :rotfl: ....not sure how !

Good luck for you too pigletpoo and Feefee for monday and tuesday :cheer: :cheer: Only 2 more weeks and get to go again :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Kelso do you think so :D little girl i guess i will find out in about 19 weeks LOL :dance:

Sooo pleased everything went well for you :cheer: The pics are sooo lovely, baby's going to be a heartbreaker :hug:

hi paula :wave:

glad the scan went well the pics are gorgeous and really clear.

well done for not findin out the sex :)

Paula+bump said:
Whooo Fiona your still online :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

xx

yep i sure am huni, still havent paid my bill mind but have the money to do so, so hopefully i wont be getting cut off lol..

your pics are great, did you buy them or was you given all of them, we have to pay for ours at £3.50 a throw each. :wall: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Paula - pictures are lovely, really clear. Baby looks really comfy in there! I'm not going to guess cause I'm really hopeless at it and always get it wrong. A super big well done for not finding out the sex, I know it's hard when you see baby on screen but I'm glad - we're due about the same time so can have surprises together (well at the other end of the county!!) :hug:

sunshinestars said:
Paula+bump said:
Whooo Fiona your still online :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

xx

yep i sure am huni, still havent paid my bill mind but have the money to do so, so hopefully i wont be getting cut off lol..

your pics are great, did you buy them or was you given all of them, we have to pay for ours at £3.50 a throw each. :wall: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ours are £5 per picture :shock:

weenik said:
Hi Paula - pictures are lovely, really clear. Baby looks really comfy in there! I'm not going to guess cause I'm really hopeless at it and always get it wrong. A super big well done for not finding out the sex, I know it's hard when you see baby on screen but I'm glad - we're due about the same time so can have surprises together (well at the other end of the county!!) :hug:

Thanks Hun :hug: It was hard not looking when she told us to look away as she was looking at the legs ect but we did it :cheer: Really looking forward to the surprise and will be great to both be getting surprises at the same time :cheer: when is your due date ? mines the 6th september.... Yes baby is super comfy in there i think lol and pleased im getting another look on the 16th May... Yay to september surprises at each end of the county :lol: :dance:

Thanks everyone for your kind words :hug: If baby is anything like it's brother or sister then im sure it will be a heartbreaker (will stick a few pics up of him later :D )

Fiona yes i have to pay £2 each for scan pics, i thought £3.50 was alot when you said that but poor Fee Fee has to pay £5 a pic :shock: :shock: That's a outrage!!! :wall:

When i have my next scan on the 16th May with the heart Dr from Great ormond street he gives you scan pics for free so will be asking for a few that's for sure :cheer:

:cheer: cant wait to see them paula :hug:

£5 for a pic heck that is alot, i really want a baby bond scan done but cant afford it yet.. hoping lo wont arrive before i have one done :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yep £5 sucks, but that Watford General for you!
They say its a suggested "donation" per picture although the couple i had from the E.P.U were given to me for free :cheer:
Our babybond scan was £85 and to be honest as far as i am concerned it was priceless, made us totally skint for the month but like i say worth every penny try and get one if you can Fiona, :hug:

Hi Paula - I'm due on the 5th September....let's have a race! I don't have to pay for my scan pictures but they do welcome donations. I've never given but only because I totally don't think about it at the time. I've got another scan at 30 weeks to check my placenta so I may give a donation then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back