20w scan tomorrow! Last minute gender predictions?

Shaziful

Reaction score
Hi all,

Throughout my pregnancy, I had a strong feeling that I was having a girl due to the heightened morning sick, sudden acne and some food preferences. I also did the red cabbage test, which identified that I'd be having a girl - though I'm aware that this isn't accurate! I know all pregnancies are different and these symptoms do not determine a girl. However, recently I have been feeling unsure about the gender due to changes in some of the things mentioned above.. After having dreams of having a girl, I had a dream of having a beautiful boy the other night - I'm fully aware that this is all psychological - I actually don't mind what the gender is.

Now that that speech is done with (lol) does anyone want to predict the gender from the included picture? :)

Attachments

• 10776.jpg
    10776.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 43
I'd say girl, looks like my little girls scan Pic :) looking.forward to hearing tomorrow!

Thanks for the replies, ladies :)

I'll be posting the GIRL/BOY reveal picture tomorrow!

I was so exited but nervous at the same time, just praying that it was healthy more than thinking about the gender. But after a minute of checking over, the midwife confidently stated that we're expecting a girl and that everything with her is perfectly healthy :) over the moon!

Attachments

• expGIRL.jpg
    expGIRL.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Lovely congratulations on ur pink bundle

Yey i think I've got hang of this skull theory at last! Xx

Thank you, everyone :)

I had to shop for some pink things to celebrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back