:(

racha

Reaction score
feeling down today don't mean to moan on here just having that feeling its never going to happen don't know why

Lol me too! After reading some threads on here I'm really worried it'll never happen!! I hate not being in control of something! X

Hi there, I'm new on here and this is my first post!! I know exactly how you are feeling. Been ttc since Jan and although that's not long it feels like forever. It's so nice to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. I was starting to think I was obsessed!! How do people manage to get pregnant so easily? It's just not fair is it when you are trying so hard!!
Good luck to you, it will happen we just both have to be patient!! X

thanks ladies for replying i totally agree with both of you it gets me down sometimes as i think its my fault just want it to happen i am impatient lol x

I'm with you today. Having been really upbeat for the last week I'm really bad today. Suddenly thought on the way in to work ' what if we have to be helped to conceive? Would that mean we could only have one child?' I know that seems ridiculous as we're only trying to make the first but my sister's the world to me and I would hate to deny my children that.

I haven't been able to shake that fear all day

i see what you mean ScotchEgg i always think is me my OH says i shouldn't think that but its hard.i hope you can shake your feeling x

My OH is constantly telling me to stop worrying too and he keeps saying it will happen but what if it doesn't? This is such a strange feeling for me as I never wanted kids. I think the old clock started ticking!! I just crave pregnancy so much and I'm so glad I found this site so I can share my feelings with others who are in the same boat. It really helps, AF arrived on Friday and I just cried. I have never felt so down about it before.
So thanks ladies, all your posts really help. I wish all of you baby luck xxx :)

i agree tanya its hard to open up to people its great here though as everyone understands x

I'm in the dumps as well. It doesn't help that I am a stay at home mum, with my little boy at school, so I have six hours a day on my own to obsess over it.

I turn into a bit of a monster when I am only a few days away from testing.

:wall2:

i agree with you all its awful af is with me now and i could slap her upside the head lol ive been trying for 6 years have a 7 year old boy and have been diagnoed with pcos but fx things are beginning to kick back in and work again after dieting and quitting smoking!!!!!!!! good luck to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back