Implantation pains??

smess26

Reaction score
Do you get pains why implantation is occuring?? Last night and this morning I've had stich like pains on the left hand side?? Does thus happen I don't remeber this from before and also am having a weird feeling in my boobs??

Last edited:
i hoped that i had implantation yesterday, i had really strong cramps and i still feel a little crampy today..also had a very tiny smear of blood.

Hope it is for you, good luck x

Smess i've had cramps all day today! They're don't hurt but they're annoying because I keep thinking I need the loo! lol

Also my boobs still have shooting pains! I have no idea how implantation works though because i've never TTC before!

xx

Last edited:
I have the same thing...occassional shooting pains in my bb's and funny cramps/shooting pains/dull aches in my belly...Hopefully we will all be getting our BFP's then and we haven't just been struck down with some weird bug that causes shooting pains at the same time!!!! LOL...
Good luck to you all.
xxxx

It's a on and off shooting pain on the left hand side near my hip bone like a stitch. I've done a bit of Reading and sounds like implatation pains so am keeping everything
crossed!! That these are good pains!! X x

Oh I just remembered ....

We were in Asda on Tuesday night and I had a stitch like pain on my left side!

But it's impossible to get a stitch on the left side of your body - I used to be a massive runner ( I ran a half marathon the day before I met my OH in Oct 2008.) I suffered from huge stitches whilst training so I read up on them. They only occur on your right side!

So Smess maybe we both had implantation pains?!

I have everything crossed for all of us!

xxx

Is it really!!! Oooooo it's exciting!!!!! Yay!!!! I am gonna hold out until the 22nd to test!! X z

good luck gor your bfp's. ive been having slight stitch feelings, and cramps. also had a werid pulling sensatition on the right hand side of my belly button.

xxx

Hi there, I had sort of dull, warm cramps low down for about 3 days between 6dpo and 9dpo- felt a bit like af was coming early- turned out that was implantation.

Good luck! :)

ive gotta admit, ive been getting period type cramps today....and AF aint due for another 6days. then i got the feeling of butterflies in my tummy...

ODD.

i wont hold my breath tho, im not that lucky lol

fingers crossed for you girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER