New people come, new people go but i'm still here!!

hi all!
we (me and better half!!) have not been trying too long but it has made me realise reading some other posts on here that it will probably take me longer then i thought it would ttc. :cry:
oh well at least you are all nearer then me!!? :wall:
sorry thought i'd try and make you feel more positive!! :D
lol just made myself feel more fed up!!! :think:

I'm 34 in june and i'm praying i will get a BFP before then. I can understand 30 being a landmark but when i was 30 i just wanted to travel and carry on having fun. We'll get there in the end :hug:

hi notty!
i know the feeling!
i wanted to do all the travelling and stuff too!
i started that when i was 19 and then got the travel bug!
im nearly 31 so getting on abit!! LOL!! :shhh:

I'm still here. Just on the shelf below Libs, Jenna and Skairdy! :) I thought I'd have kids by 30 but got to 30 and was having too good a time to ruin it with kids. Started approaching 31 and my clock started to tick rather loudly. Here I am 15 months later at least I have fallen pg so I know it's possible.

But I do have to agree with Kitty. When people get their BFP a week after joining I'm happy for them but do whisper *oh bugger off* under my breath. Horrid I know. :shock: I know they don't mean it but some days it's the last thing I wanna hear.

We will get there. What will I do with all my time once I do fall pg??? i'd miss chart stalking and TTC too much.
:lol:

I would like at least 2 kids before I am 30 so my plan is 1 baby at 27 1 baby at 29 and the the last baby at 30 if possible. My plans never go well, I thought I was gonna get married at 23 and have my first baby at 25 but instead I got married at 25. Looking back now I wish I didn't go on the pill after we got married, I was on the pill for 9 months :wall:

Anyway I have hope :dance:

Im the same, I wish Id never been on the pill. If I had known how difficult it was going to be Id never mess up my body with all those chemicals. Ill never take it again now.

Looking forward to seeing your BFPs after you have waited so patiently ladies :pray: :hug:

Loola said:
Im the same, I wish Id never been on the pill. If I had known how difficult it was going to be Id never mess up my body with all those chemicals.

Thats exactly how i feel too - they just dont give you the info when you first ask for it about how long it takes for things to settle down after you stop taking it and like you say - its so blummin difficult ttc anyway I wish I hadnt messed up my body with it!

I know if I ever have a daughter that I will tell her so much about fertility and sexual health. I guess thats one good thing to come out of all this. :)

I was going to say before....I think that sometimes I forget how people may come on here one month and go the next but they might have been trying for a year before they found the forum.....just because they come and go quickly doesnt mean that they havent been trying long - obviously it happens quickly in some cases and people are all different.
Im sure we will all get our turn - things happen for a reason...... :hug:

Please dont be disheartened at not falling in 8 months, it took me 8 months to fall first time, i sadly miscarried and then got pregnant again and miscarried

I am now 10 weeks into 3rd pregnancy and feel so so lucky to be where i am right now

Your time will come hun just stay positive and try not to get too stressed out about TTC

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree RE: the pill, it is given out quite easily but with little info about what it does and how it will affect you when you come off it. I only became concerned about what it was doing to my body after educating myself about it and now realise that I don't want to mess with that part of my body ever again- don't think I'll ever go on the pill again!

A lot of women don't realise how hard it can be to get pregnant- everything that has to happen for fertilisation to occur, then implantation etc etc, we're taught as teens that just one episode of unprotected sex and you'll be pregnant! ... not usually the case when you're in your 20's and 30's though.

I really hope everyone of you get your BFP soon, you deserve it so much :hug: :hug:

hi again!!
i came off the pill years ago as i had a health scare and was advised to,i hope this improves my chances!! :?

Well keeping fingers crossed that may be able to move on out of TTC. 1 day till af due from my 1st bleed this month and absolutely no sign of her. But I did have a second bleed this month a week later so AF may show next Sat.

Dont know what second bleed was this month but hoping it wont stop the chance of me getting preg this month. Had lots of lovely sex with Pre seed so hoing the spermies found there way to the baby highway!!!

yay to this thread

so fed up now, its shit when it doesn't happen month after month

Ha just read through this thread and wanted to say you girls about to hit 30 spare a thought to us really old ones!! I will be 42 next month!!!!! I was convinced that I get pregnant when I was 40 and have the baby at 41! If I'm here much longer I will look like Miss Haversham!!

He He He, i'm sure you dont have cobwebs where she has cobwebs he he he!!!!!!!!! :shock:

might cheer you up or not but i am STILL here..no luck yet!!

chin up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back