20 weeks today woohooo!!!!!

Gruntie2

Reaction score
finally half way there... can't believe it really...
I still haven't got that burst of energy everyone keeps mentioning to me...... I had a really good nites sleep last nite.. but i am completely shattered this morning.... it took all my energy to dry my hair... :-( wish i could go home and sleep..... sleep.. sleep....

i cant believe how quick its going. and i take my hat off to u.. i couldnt work.. n im having a pretty good pregnancy now.. by 3pm. im so ready for the land of nod its unbelieveable!

thanx... my jobs not too tiring... but after lunch i want to go home.... i think its the 10 hr a day i do.... trying to see if i can get tomorrow off for a well deserved rest... got to get my energy up for my parents visit at the weekend.. haven't seen them in a year..... so i want to spend as much time as poss with them

Congrats on Half way mark :cheer: , I know work is a pain! Have a great time with your parents!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!! I'll be joining to 20 week club tomorrow..whooo hooo!!!

Yea...congrats :dance: :dance: :dance: Can't wait till I am half way through... Just a few more day, just a few more days :pray:

Congarats gruntie!

I hope you don't mind me asking but have you been told you'll have this baby early due to your high bp?

I am just asking because your pregnancy sounds quite similar to mine last time....

Hope I've not upset you :hug:

Hiya emma....
no.. they haven't really said anything about having this baby early..... at the moment my BP is ok as i am on trandate tablets.. and being monitored every 2 weeks... I am expecting to have it early though.. My SIL was having the same problem as me and had her LO 3 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia setting in... so i am aware of it... will see what my consultant says on Monday as i have my 20 week scan....
u havent upset me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back