Non-stop wriggles

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Well, the baby moves really increased this weekend - if fact yesterday I don't think the baby stopped from 4.30pm-11pm. Then I got woken up at 5am feeling like someone was having a party in my tummy (which to be fair, they probably were).

It's made me completely crazy about my baby and I've started talking to it even at my desk :lol:

I've noticed the moves are strongest after orange juice, fruit or anything sweet. The midwife has told me that this is because the baby's blood sugar level rises and it gets an energy burst.

The kicks were so strong in the evening that dh managed to feel one. I didn't think this would happen for weeks yet. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Louise
In fact it's off again now. will this child ever sleep? :shock:

Wow, this means it may not be long before I feel something.

I thought i felt something last night, but then I realised it was wind. :( :oops: :oops:

Its amazing to think that it might only be a matter of days before I realise that there really is something in there.

I'm trying to sit really still as I speak to see if I can work out any movement. :D . Might have a sugary drink and see if that starts anything off.

Hi Sarah

It's really strange. First it was like small bubbles bursting then it went to feeling like a pulse. If you imagine one strong pulse beat in your neck but feeling it in your tummy that's what it's like. I'm sitting at a computer most of the time so I don't move much. Maybe that's why i can feel it so often.
I wasn't sure if it was the baby at first but the midwife put the doppler on me and we could hear it kicking when I felt it. After that I was more sensitive to it.
Hope it happens for you soon it's so exciting.
Louise

My baby is also very active, mainly at night, and funny enough when im watching or talking about football!!!! its so amazing to feel it and each week the movements get stronger and I have actually seem my tummy move once!! makes you so much more aware that there is a little life growing inside you, I hope I can feel bubs all the time!!!

Natalie x

Hi

I also sit at a computer all day so hopefully I will notice it easily as well.

:D :D

How many days have you been able to feel it?

Hi Sarah

Best time to feel the baby is when lying on your back and being totally relaxed! or at the moment I feel bubs move a lot if im sitting slouched over, I sit at a computer all day but do not really feel much during the day, more at night time! I first felt a movement when I was 18 weeks!!

Natalie x

Hi Sarah

I first felt it at 15 weeks but it's only the last week I've been 100% sure it's the baby.

Keep still and see what happens!

I think i felt the baby move at 16 weeks, i wasnt sure at first now i am, felt little flutters to tis but didnt think nothing of them, now the ittle bean moves about and its like a ball rollin round the inside of my stomach, it was so nice at first but i hardly feel it :( :( :( this its cos im to busy and by job involves lots of movin. But cant wait to actualy feel a proper kick.

I ost probs sound weired now but i was lyin down the other night and i noticed like a pulse or best on my stomach i tought it was my heart then thouhgt u idiot ur heart aint in ur stomach, so i thought mite me the babys or somethin to do with the baby, as ne one eles seen this.

bec x x

My pulse is hugely noticeable on my belly, it makes it move. DH was finding it hard to feel the baby as all he could feel was my stomach pulsating :lol: I think it must be due to the increased blood flow down there.

I've been feeling movements like wiggles since around 16 weeks. Now it's progressed to full on kicks that make my stomach move. Some day's she is busier than others, I didn't really feel her much yesterday until I lay down last night and she was bouncing away. A few times I wake up in the night and she's kicking away. Also last night I'd just been to the toilet for a 2nd time, lay down, and she kicked me right around my bladder area and I had to go again. That's annoying when the toilet is downstairs and my bed is nice and comfy!!

Wow, i can't believe how many people have felt movement at the stage I am at.

I have just drunk a whole can of fizzy, sugary drink and sitting really still. If anything happens I will let you know!

ALso try very cold drinks as the baby feels the cold!

I get LOADS of kicks at night, I almost started worrying last night it was moving too much! I could see my whole tummy moving and being pushed around, it was almost painful at times. My midwife told me beacuse it's my second child I am more saggy down there muscle-wise so it's very common to feel and see ALOT more kicks second time around, which I definitly am. My 4 year old loves to sit and watch my tummy go up and down!

Well after drinking lots of cold water, a can of sugary drink and a few well timed coughs, no movement.

I guess my little bean is just not ready to make himself know just yet. :D

I am sure he/she will make up for it when it all starts.

My baby first started tickling me(the only way I can described it) at 16 weeks but was only when still, at 17 weeks I got the 1st pop when laying down eating an ice lolly. at 18 weeks it was strong enough for OH to feel v exciting now I get kicked daily and also feel it moving around which at times can be uncomfortable, its like alien does anyone else get feeling sometimes. Oh and sometimes I think it kicks my bladder as I get urges for the toilet!

I am 14 wks today and have been having fluttery sensations in my belly for the last few wks. Im not sure whether this is the little un or just a bad case of wind!!! I thought it may be too early to feel anything.

Ok I'm really worried now... I haven't felt any movements yet, I thought I had 3 days ago but it turned out to be wind and I've felt nothing since. I'm 18.5 weeks and people at 10 weeks are feeling it, why aren't I? Am I normal?

I'm sure I'll feel it soon, but it's still worrying... :?

Hi Kim,

I didn't feel my baby properly til I was about 20-21 weeks.I too was worried as everyone else was saying they were feeling theres but I feel them now. xxxx

Hiya

I started feeling my baby quite early, but then this is my 6th. Its a case I think that you know exactly what to feel. I didnt feel proper kicks until around 20 weeks and its only been the last few weeks that you can clearly see my stomach moving.

One little tip is to lie down on the sofa and place the remote controller on your tummy, its amazing how much movement this will pick up which you perhaps wont even feel. My DH, and the children sit giggling at the remote controller doing its own little dance.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back