baba gave me the lols!

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
had an absolutely terrible sleep last night due to having a really sore back, finally gave in and took some paracetamol which set me offto sleep. but then littlesmoosh decided to change position! i woke up by feeling him moved around (literally) so much in my tummy! i actually just burst out laughing it felt that weird! ive felt lots of movement already, but this was by far the longest and strongest. pretty sure he completely changed position. bumps looking smaller today than it has done in a while, gutted about that, but hey, as long as my little tickler is comfy :)
#babylove x

haha, mine does that too! feels like my tummy is doing sumersaults! the other day when i was laying down, peanut was only laying on my left side, so my belly was all lopsided! xx

haha! that happens to me! but he usually lies on the right side... my belly button is so off centre! =P x

bambino decided to kick me at work and i just jumped out my seat laughing, was by far the hardest one yet and yeah my belly is all lopsided when am sat down xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back