Non-stop wriggles

Sarah

I didn't feel anything til nearly 19 weeks and even then didn't realise what it was until today when it got stronger and more frequent.

Hi there

I havent felt anything yet i dont think. Thought I maybe felt something flutter last night but couldnt be sure.

My obstetrician told me that it was normal not to feel anything until about 20 weeks but everyone else seems to be having lots of movement.

I know i shouldnt worry but I am desparate to feel something!

Hold on Jacqui you will probably feel it and not notice, I was like, no way, I'll definately notice, but I never til it got more frequent then it clicked what it was :)

I'm 15wks and i'm pretty sure i've been feeling some movement on sunday and today. People seem to think it's a bit early but it sounds like people feel it at lots of different stages.

i'm not sure whether is was just a coincidence but it seemed to happen more when DH was talking - do you think it is too early to recognise voices??

My pregnancy books say that it is too early for a first time Mom to feel the baby move until on average about 18 to 22 weeks.

I disagree. I think they would be more correct to say that a first time Mom feels movement but is only 50% sure that it is movement the first time round. I've been feeling movement since about 10 or 11 weeks, but very faint, and sometimes baby has had a whole quiet week if I've been too busy and moving around too much to feel it.

At 17 weeks, I'm feeling the baby move every day. It does feel like bubbles popping or a butterfly trying to get out at first, but now I'm feeling whole somersaults or a strenuous protest if I sit scrunched up - all four limbs seem to go at once...it's mad! It's like he/she is saying, "Sit up straight, mammy!"

Wow...Mammy... :shock: Never referred to myself as Mammy before...

Okay, time for me to head to bed...*yawn* The fact that I've been to the loo three times in the last hour might mean that I don't get up at 5.30 with a rhumba being danced on my bladder as usual.... :lol:

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back