20 week scan with pics! <3

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan on Tuesday! It was such a lovely experience to see baby in that much detail :)

Had a busy week so only uploading pics now but here's my future Jack/Lilah!! We stayed team Yellow :)

Baby is also measuring dead on for his/her due date even though was measuring 4 days small at 12 week scan so I'm very happy about that and glad they never changed my Due Date!

20WeekScan4.jpg

20WeekScan1.jpg

20WeekScan2.jpg

20WeekScan3.jpg

20Week.jpg

And a piccy of my 20 week bumpy. Any guesses as to gender based on Bump shape/skull theory? We don't want to know the sex but be nice to know everyones guesses! :) Midwife went very close to between the legs and I didn't see any Pee Pees but then again she wasn't at the right angle lol.

x

Yay for staying team yellow hun!!!

And yay that all is perfect with LO!

I have no idea about gender I am afraid - do you have any "feelings".

I reckon boy for myself.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww how cute, I think girl - jus looks like a girl! (Sorry if your a boy jack) lol!

Yay for staying team yellow hun!!!

And yay that all is perfect with LO!

I have no idea about gender I am afraid - do you have any "feelings".

I reckon boy for myself.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a feeling from the start that its a girl, I have no idea why but probably because theres 6 boys and 1 girl already in OHs family and 7 boys and 2 girls in my family so the thought of another little girl excites me. Of course I would love a little boy aswell!! Always wanted a little Jack to cuddle :)

All my dreams involving babies have been boys except one where I was holding a little girl but she was somebody elses lol! So I have no idea.

xx

Awwww how cute, I think girl - jus looks like a girl! (Sorry if your a boy jack) lol!

Thanks hun :)

I think baby looks quite girly too. I can't get over how cute the little button nose is and the lips! Totally looks like my OH already! Not that he looks girly in any way lol!

x

They say what you dream of its the opposite but I've dreamt girl then boy so I don't know what that's about! OH dreamt boy too, I've always thought girl for me xxx

They say what you dream of its the opposite but I've dreamt girl then boy so I don't know what that's about! OH dreamt boy too, I've always thought girl for me xxx

Oooo that's quite interesting seeing as all my dreams have been boy! Will have a lovely early xmas pressie when we do find out :D xx

Your luck you'll have an early xmas present - its looking like ill be either xmas or new year I'm due 27th December xxx

Your luck you'll have an early xmas present - its looking like ill be either xmas or new year I'm due 27th December xxx

Aww that's lovely though! If bubs comes after Christmas it will be like an extension of your celebrations instead of just one day. My little sister was born on Christmas Day, not as angelic as you would think lol!

x

I hope its not a holiday, I wouldn't like people to class its bday and xmas day as one day cause its not fair I hope no one tries to be smart and give ur sis one present for both occasions, that's not gna happen with my baby ahaha I hope its before new year atleast, so I can drink :) xxx

I hope its not a holiday, I wouldn't like people to class its bday and xmas day as one day cause its not fair I hope no one tries to be smart and give ur sis one present for both occasions, that's not gna happen with my baby ahaha I hope its before new year atleast, so I can drink :) xxx

Our older brother and sister do that to her. It's not very nice, I always try to spoil her a little at Christmas because she only gets one day a year and has to share it with everyone!

I'm sure bubs will come before New Year and let you celebrate properly! :)

xx

Aww lovely pic! I remember you posing your bfp it was the first time I'd come on to pf, seems like ages ago and now theres a propper bubs there :) Amazing, congrats xx

Aww lovely pic! I remember you posing your bfp it was the first time I'd come on to pf, seems like ages ago and now theres a propper bubs there :) Amazing, congrats xx

Aww Thanks! Not long now till we see pics of your little one :)

What a cute baby! Well done for staying team yellow! I have no clue what your having I don't get the theory's at all! I think I'm having a little girl because I want a boy so badly lol But as long as baby is healthy that's all that matters x

Congratulations , glad you enjoyed your scan I think the 20 weeks one is the best too. Bubs is looking very happy and comfortable in there , he /she is gorgeous. xx

Thanks all.

I can't stop looking at the pics, I am totally smitten already! Such a cute button nose! lol

Awwww so cute Chloe. So much detail on the scan, I can see the wee mouth is open and the feet are so cute!!! I say boy, don't know why thought as I'm rubbish with the theories.

xxx

Lovely pics and glad all is well with babba :) Nice bump you have there too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back