20 week scan!

Jaxx01

Reaction score
I've ggot my 20 week scan tomorrow :) very very nervous but excited at same time!! Just wondered has anyone ever had their date changed after this scan?? X

Oooh! good luck! I dont think anyone has.. i havent known any anyway.. :)

are you finding out the sex?

Yes I am!! Purely because my partner left me :-( so want to be prepared really :) x

Ohhhhhhhhhhh me too to got 20 week tomorrow. I'm so excited. Good luck Jaxx xxx

Yes I am!! Purely because my partner left me :-( so want to be prepared really :) x

Sorry to hear that :hug: i know exactly how u feel.. i was left with both my girls to bring up by myself from birth.. (i prefer it tbh!!)
My OH is still around with this one thankfully as ill need the extra help! (new partner, hes not the girls dad)

If u ever want a rant/chat feel free to pm me hun i know how hard it can be, but also ive got thru it to the other side and im a MUCH stronger person and mother!
It will all be okay i can promise you that!

Last edited:
Good luck Jaxx!! So exciting :) mine is on monday, can't wait either! Post ASAP with the baby's gender. Enjoy every minute :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow girlies! Can't wait to hear what the baby's gender is :D xx

Good luck Jax!!! Enjoy it, how exciting getting to see bubs again :love: x

Thanks girlies :) will let you all know as soon as I can, my mum and sis are coming with me and we are going shoppin after making a day of it :) x

will you be finding out the sex or staying team yellow?x

I'm deffo finding out providing bubs behaves and flashes its bits lol but given that everyone who has used a doppler on me has said that its a lively one lol and keeps swimmin away I'm not holding out much hope of it cooperating lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back