20 week Scan tomoz :D :D :D Any guesses on gender? Updated with team . . .

Violet

Reaction score
Hi all

This last week has gone sooooo slow. I really cant wait for my 20 week scan tomorrow morning, especially in light of my car accident last week. Since then baby has been really quiet, moving around, but seems to be gentler than before.

I just wanna bounce every time I think about my scan now lol.

I've asked family and friends for guesses as to baby's gender, and I think it would be fun if any of you wanna guess too. :pink: or :blue:

This is my 12 week scan pic in case u wanted to see it again for guesses :)
scan0001.jpg

eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh happy days :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Ooo! Good luck for tomorrow!! I can't really see a nub in this pic but I'm going to guess pink! No idea why, just my hunch.

Look forward to hearing the news and seeing some pics soon xxx

Yea we didnt get a good nub shot unfortunately and mw hasnt told me how fast babys heartrate has been going on the times she has listened to it, so not much to go on :(

I'm going with team blue. Only reason is that there's been so many team pinks recently and I think the blues will come back in force soon lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck for tomorrow! Hmm.. I'm gonna go with team blue.. Just gotta a feeling :)

Thanks girls :lol: now that I've said baby has been quiet, last night I swear baby had a disco in my tummy. Rolling around, kicking etc and it went on for quite a long time too! I even managed 6 hours sleep which has really surprised me with how excited I am.

Only 2 hours til my scan now woohoo :) :) :)

Good Luck for your scan Violet.... I bet you are too giddy... i know i was.
Im going to guess by looking at your scan that you will be team Pink... im hoping you will joing the team blue side... but i hope your baby shows you what it is or we will still be guessing haha...
xxx

Hi all thanks for your guesses girls :).

The hospital was absolutely rammed today so had to wait ages to be seen. Baby looks nice and healthy, she got all the measurements she needed and we got to see baby move about and yawn! :lol:

We had a nice clear potty shot so we now know we are . . . .

Team .. :blue: hehe

OH is absolutely thrilled as he really wanted a boy, I'm just happy everything came back fine as I've been a bit worried about any problems. Now to find some boy clothes :)

Yay congrats to u!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats to joining Our team Blues... I think its the year of the Blues so far... with the added gorgeous little girls being born :D XXX

Yay, congrats on a healthy, happy team blue bub!

xx

Congratulations for a helathly little blue bundle!! x

Congratulations on a healthy team blue!!! Glad it went well!

Congratulations, glad all was ok :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back