• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week scan saga continued,

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Well stubborn baby was beng stubborn again but at least we found out what we are having! Yay!! We are having a little girl :D
Only problem is that she has a problem with her left foot, it is not growing properly and is all twisted as the little monkey has been sitting on it for ages and not moving her legs around, which is another concern. Her right leg is fine and foot, but her left leg is fine and the foot is deformed, and the also havent seen her move her left leg on the scan. So ive got to go back next wednesday to have another scan and to see the doctor as well.
Hopefully she will just need a brace and physio when she is born and all should be fine. Excited that we are having a little girl though :) my great grandma is dead chuffed, we're going to get a 5 generation photo once little one is born :) thats something really special, 5 generations of women in one photo :)
Hope you guys are al fine, and I'll keep you posted how she gets on.
Loves and hugs
Libby and Bump (pink bump!)

Yey, another pink bump! Congratulations! Hope the foot thing will be sorted once she is born.

Congrats on finding out you are having a little pink bundle of joy! :) Like you say, hopefully they will be able to sort her little foot out with a brace and some physio.

Congrats on ur little girl! I am sure they can sort out her foot x x x

It will be a relief if shes moved around next week when we go as it will show she can move that leg :) theyre not too worried but just want to check as theyve not seen her led move, which would be more of a problem that just the foot. But dead chuffed we're having a girly :) we're calling her Mhairi Ann :D
Dead excited
xx

Congrats on your little girl, hope all is well at the next scan :) 5 generations how special x

Awww congrats, beautiful name :) fingers crossed she moves her leg for you & hopefully they can sort it for her once shes here x x x

Congrats on your bump being a girlie! I'm sure they will be able to sort her foot out. It's amazing what some physio can do.

Yay for the girl! Really hope everything is sorted out for you xx

yay another girl! congrats and hope her leg/foot is easily treatable x

Thanks guys :) feeling positive about it, was just knocked sideways when they told me, theyre now worried that she wasnt just being stubborn and not moving but not moving because she cant :s but her right leg and everything else moves fine, its just her left leg. So hopefully she'll be fine :) thanks for all the kind words,
Loves to all
Libby and Mhairi!
xx

Congratulations on team pink, hope is well with your little lady! At least they are keeping a close eye on her for you x

congrats on team pink hun and good luck for your next appt and i hope all goes well x

Yaaaay congrats on team pink. I'm sure the foot thing can be sorted. Is there any follow up they want to do on it?

yeh I've got to go back next week to see the consultant and have another ultrasound. Might have to have a 3d scan so they can check more, not sure what they are planning to do, think they want to check if shes moved at all and if they can see whats going on better, but will have to have regular scans to check growth etc...

Good I'm glad that you are bubs are getting proper attention. Also a big plus is that you'll get to see your lovely bubs more.

Congrats on a baby girl and hope her lazy leg improves, at least they have a plan in place already for when she is born if needed. Just enjoy the extra scans :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back