20 week scan i'm having a...........

kellysomer

Reaction score
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my 20 week scan on Tuesday and got told i am a week ahead of my dates , yay! Also our little girl (sonographer was 100% sure its a girl as she was laying there in the most unladylike fashion) was sucking her thumb the same as last time and kicking about. We weren't going to find out the sex but when i thought i saw a willy i had to know, turns out it was the cord LOL! :oops: She is 100% fine in all ways which is a relief as OH family have a genetic heart defect problem which we were worried baby might have. We managed to get 7 piccies of her and one of her little foot which is 3 and a half cms long! AHHHH! i will post them asap.
The sonographer was lovely and i cant wait to meet our little girl now i cant beleive i have to wait another 19 weeks, we are so chuffed as i secretly wanted a girl really badly and OH's family is all boys for generations and this is the first girl for ages all we have to do now is think of a name! Everyone is thrilled!

We are so chuffed AND my baby has been kicking me all day long every day since my birthday on sunday it was the best pressie ever! I wasnt sure if it was it then at the scan she kicked out on screen and i felt it at the same time so now i'm sure!!!

I am sooooo happy i could burst! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful isnt it!!!!! I had my scan a couple of weeks ago, and like you I'm having a girl, and all seems well! - it is sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!

L x

Yea the 20 week scan really brings it home, and as for the kicking....my little boy is just starting to get stronger.....makes me feel quite sick sometimes lol but i panic when i dont feel anything!!!!!!!!
Roll on March 1st!

Awww congrats hunnie :D I so wish I had confirmed the sex 100% now!!

(wonders if the willy I thought I saw was asctually a cord :shock: )

Got any names yet? xx

Thanks everyone i am still beaming from ear to ear!

We have names so far as Aliesha, Megan, Morgan, Elinor, Ellen and Jessica, but not sure which of these will be the first and middle names yet!

Also we have Oakley Morgan for a boy ...... just in case!

Here she is!

Sucking her thumb in two of them and her foot (ahhh) in the other!

20weekscan006.jpg

20weekscan004.jpg

20weekscan003.jpg

20weekscan002.jpg

20weekscan001.jpg

I'm a proud mother all ready! :D :shock:

Congratulations honey!!

I bet you are thrilled.

BRING ON THE PINK!!!!

Hello

Congradulations!!!! yay another girl lol, Im so glad you got to find out now you can go out and buy stuff. My familys the opposite were mostly girls so my grandpa and dad were hoping for a boy but theres always next time. Well take care and good luck with everything.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back