• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 things

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
1. My boobs are leaking.. i think was some clear sticky stuff on them any ideas on how long this will last for, or even if it is my boobs leaking ??
2. I can see her moving, was lying in the bath and could feel some really strong kicks looked down and i could see xD

lalalala that is all, can someone make Feb hurry up please xD

i can see the movement too, even though its only been twice :dance: its so amazing. i really want feb to come too xx

i feel like im the only one who isnt gettin all this :'(
actually quite upsettin......i dont knw weather i can feel gas or baba moving. all feels the same

my breasts are leaking a FLOW of clear stuff at night, to the point where i am changing sheets!! so know what you mean about that! and i saw baby moving yesterday when i was in the bath :D so lovely, yet so strange!! lol x

ahhh lovely to see them move about - you know your not making it up about your baby then!

leeky boobs- ahh mine just started today too! possibly marks the end to the last time hubby enjoys bigger boobs as this is my last baby- they are never the same after!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back