1ww

skairdykat

Reaction score
I can't beleive just how sloooooooowwwwwwwww the last week has gone :x

I'm due on the 22nd. For the last couple of cycles i've had spotting for the 5 days leading up to AF so this week will be spent checking every 1/2 hout whether or not it's happeneing again :wall:

Who else is on the 1ww? When are you going to test? I'm going to try and hold out till next Monday (23rd) but not sure if I will :oops: . I'm just praying that I don't get any spotting this week :pray:

Skairdy it does seem like you've had a long 2ww this time :?

Me, I'm here too. AF is due on Thursday but I might wait until the weekend if nothing has happened because I'd be more disappointed to poas and have nothing happen I think. Then again I'm not sure I can last that long. I don't feel pregnant I have to say- by this point last time I had lots of signs and was kind of sure but so far I've had none. Still today is 10dpo so I guess we'll see.

I have no nails left!

Good luck + babydust all round

+++

Morning all, i've got 3 days left, i wish it would go faster, although i did do a test yesterday and it was a bfn, I thought it would be though!!! :wall:

Thats great you got your thermometer mm, you can start tomorrow

Good luck everyone still waiting :)

Ooh hope you will be joining me in first tri!

Best of Luck

I got my BFP early - I used a tesco test and then FRER!

:hug: :hug:

afternoon.

last week is always the worst, af due on saturday for me

fingers crossed for us all :pray:

The 1ww is almost enough to do your head in! I absolutely hated it last month. I hope it will be over before you know it Scairdy! I'll cross my fingers for you!!! Best of luck!

I'm due on wednesday. It seems like its been forever. I tested saturday morning with a 4 days early test, it was neg :roll: No surprises there then. I really dont think I can do this anymore, I am getting so depressed, I dont even want to get out of bed in a morning and I just burst into tears all the time. Its especially hard this month because our baby would of due on 25th. I really thought I'd be pregnant again by now. It seems like it will never happen. And now oh's cousin has just come off the pill to start TTC and I just know she will get pregnant straight away and I just wont be able to cope. I dont know what to do. I feel like giving up.

xJodieLoux said:
I'm due on wednesday. It seems like its been forever. I tested saturday morning with a 4 days early test, it was neg :roll: No surprises there then. I really dont think I can do this anymore, I am getting so depressed, I dont even want to get out of bed in a morning and I just burst into tears all the time. Its especially hard this month because our baby would of due on 25th. I really thought I'd be pregnant again by now. It seems like it will never happen. And now oh's cousin has just come off the pill to start TTC and I just know she will get pregnant straight away and I just wont be able to cope. I dont know what to do. I feel like giving up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm really sorry you are having a rough time JL.
The race isn't over till AF arrives hun so am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hug:

Thank's Bexter. I'm just feeling sorry for myself at the moment, but it's really hard because I don't have a shoulder to cry on, well I have oh but I dont want to upset him oor anything, and I think he think's I go abit over the top with how upset I get.

I will probably be ok after AF, I always get right emotional just before I come on. :roll:

Morning :wave:

Still no sign of AF, no spotting......yet. Feel bit bloated and I thought I felt a dull ache last night but it was so dull I don't know if it was really there at all or if i was just imagining it LOL.

Morning! I am trying so hard not to think about it- I so nearly tested this morning. I could be due any day now. Still don't feel pg but you never know...

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back