1ww

hiya :wave:

still feel so tired, boobs still twinging had a dull ache this mornin hope its not AF :pray:

I wish you all the best of luck!
And hoping that AF falls off a cliff somewhere as the tries to get you this month! :cheer:

Lots of luck!

Tested yesterday evening and nothing but no AF yet either although I'm actually due tomorrow. Who else is still here?

Tiny Sue- any news or did AF turn up proper?

Good luck to you all
+++

afternoon!

AF is due on 27th- feel like i've been waiting for ages- my cycle is 35 days!! so far i have sore armpits/boobies and an acidic taste in my mouth
i've been :pray: though but fingers crossed lucky heather and all that!!
i hope someone (me me me!!) gets a BFP this month

Aaaarrrggghhhhhh AF got me today the nasty, wicked, scheming, evil, hurtful, vindictive, insesitive, horrible, vicious, cruel, mean, spiteful bitch. I hate her. I hate her. I HATE HER. :evil: :wall: :x

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: You're right, she is a :twisted: monster.
I hope you get your own back on her next month. In the meantime have a few drinks and try and make the most of her stay :hug:

Hi to everyone else on the long 1WW! I'm on it too. AF due tomorrow but hoping she'll stay away. Not convinced that she will though. Only symptom is sore boobs but have had them previous months and been disappointed so am trying not to get my hopes up.

Hope it happens soon. Been TTC for a year now.

Good luck to everyone. Sending big hugs to you all. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sus x

sorry she got you jodie :hug:

my af due saturday, almost tested this mornin, but went for a pee quickly b4 i did lol.

I tested yesterday and got a BFN, thought i'd get AF today as my temperature went down slightly yesterday morning but this morning it has gone back up!!!!! what is going on???? :wall:

Good luck Sophie! I would have been due tomorrow too if I'd had another 31 day cycle. Glad that my 1ww and AF are already over!
I hope you get your BFP :pray:

thank you mm, :hug: I don't think we've done it this month, so i wish AF would just show then i'll know either way!!!

I'm in the 1WW too. My AF is due Tuesday 24th - boobs are sore - which I don't usually get with AF!

Trying not to think about it - but then I came on this site, and now I'm just so excited at the possiblity!! When the boobs started getting sore today, I'm like - there is a possibility. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck everyone else who is still waiting this week!!

Rach x

I'm still here- 2 days late but still BFN on the incredibly cheap tests I've done in the afternoon. It feels like AF will arrive any minute though and I have none of the symptoms I had when I was pregnant with Elliott.

Wish that if it's going to happen then it just does so I can have a large glass of wine!

+++

wishing you all the best of luck to everyon, not sure where im at with the waiting but feeling very tired, sore nips and between where my boobs and armpits are killing me, been feeling sick and dizzy, and near enough constant headache, praying for us all :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back