1ww

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by mum2be?, Dec 11, 2007.

1. mum2be?

mum2be? Well-Known Member

hello girls

not been online much. hope you are all ok.

i am in my 1ww and due to test saturday, but i cant stop thinking & hoping i am pg. i dont feel much different.

Boobs bit tender when touched but nothing to bad.

wish this would just hurry up.

i dont feel i can talk to anyone about it as all i get is dont worry your tiem will come ect....

i have been doing this over 1 year now and its killing me :wall: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2. clairedoran

clairedoran Well-Known Member

Hi mum2b,

I'm also in the 1ww now, but I feel very sad as I know this is not our month. Don't think I can be bothered anymore, its an emotional rollercoaster! I've got no symptoms so its the same as any other month for me! Just waiting for af to arrive. Looking forward to the New Year though as it's a new start to ttc!

Hope you get your BFP this month hun.

Claire xx

3. mrs_metal

mrs_metal Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I haven't been trying as long as you yet but I can understand your frustration and pain so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get an early christmas pressent of a BFP on saturday.

I'll be testing on saturday as well so hopefully we'll both get our BFP's :hug:

4. marge

marge Well-Known Member

We havent been TTC for long either but I feel your frustration and if any one else says 'your time will come' I'm going to punch them in the face!! Hard!!!

Fingers crossed that BFP will be around the corner :hug:

5. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

I'm in my 1ww too and due to test on Saturday or Sunday..... AF is due Saturday so I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Sunday cuz it's my birthday and I want a BFP for it :pray: :pray:

I don't think it's going to happen though, I don't feel any different than any other month! :(

Oh well, month off next month and I'm going to enjoy christmas and new year and I'm going to try my hardest to not think about TTC more than 15 times a day!! :fib: :fib:

6. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Hi 1WWers

I'm due on Monday so if AF hasn't turned up by then I guess I'll probably test Tuesday morning. Ooer.

I could symptom spot forever but I'll try not to!

We gave it a decent shot this month though so fingers crossed but if not at least I can drink at Xmas

Good luck to you all
    +++