anyone joining me in the 1ww?

elviedee

Reaction score
Am now in the 1ww and trying soooooooo hard not to think about it - it's not working even though I'm pretty sure it's not my month again.

Anyone got any symptoms? My boobs aren't sore, but I'm a lot more aware of them if that makes sense which is fairly unusual for me - although I don't really hold out much hope to be honest lol.

Good luck to everyone who's testing soon - what dates will everyone be peeing on those sticks?

x

Can i join you in the 1ww please? :) im testing on 10th what day are you testing on? ib been feeling crappy. i posted earlier on another thread how iv been feeling-
dizzy, preasure & on/off scratching feeling in lower stomach, very tired and actually this morning my BBs , mostly my nipps are feeling very delecate. after i posted my last post this monrning, i was making Elle her readybreck and had a huge wave of sickness and had my chin rested on the toilet seat for about an hour- got the whole watery mouth too. :roll: been abit dehydrated i havnt been peeing an awful lot, but i noticed it is very strong even though i have been drinking juice alllll day, i had a lovely dream lastnight thought i had actually got my BFP :( to wake up to another week of torture LOl. hope these are good signs! how about you? x

Me of course (the same as last month!) What day shall we test on? :dance:

oooh hope this is ur month hun!

only difference I've got is with my boobs - but then I used to get sore boobs about a week before AF was due before the ectopic. Since then I've not had that in the week before - but I'm thinkin it may be back this month! Tryin not to think it could be anything else to be honest.

Already agreed with my OH that we won't test unless I'm late, which would be next sunday as I'm due saturday at latest (longest my cycle's ever been is 30 days - although again, that hasn't settled down since october yet)- I used to be 28 days every single month! it's so annoying! I can't take the whole testing before I'm due on - I've never had a BFP before I was due on - 1st was a day after I was due and I actually didn't realise till I was 4 days late with the ectopic... just can't take anymore disappointment. Fed up of wasting my money on tests just to get a BFN anyway...

Thankfully, I'm going away weds-saturday to help my OH decorate the house he's doing up so hopefully it'll take my mind off things!

x

Hi, I hope so too!!! Its getting to be a bit of a nightmare now and ive spent hundreds of pounds on OV sticks, devices, HPT's, Agnus Castus, Preseed etc and its getting beyond a joke!Ive just got the ebay cheapies now which i happen to think are crap (probably only saying that as they are always BFN!! :rotfl: ) I didnt know i was pregnant with my first until I was six weeks gone. This month I also have sore boobs (which was a sign on my first pregnancy) but this is now common just lately a week before AF so im not counting it as a sign. I refuse to symptom spot as most of the symptoms for pregnancy are a the same as a week before AF as we all know. I had no symptoms the first time until 5 weeks at least!!! Good luck hun, baby dust to us both :hug:

lol i keep squeezing my boobs to see if they hurt :rotfl:

i need to STOP IT! lol

x

I'm on the 1ww too!

AF is due on 7th but have decided to wait until 9th as I don't want to be too disappointed (as usual)!

I haven't had any symptoms though, so I really don't think I am, although I had some mild cramps a couple of days ago but that could've been all in my head! I HATE waiting :lol:

Hope we all get a BFP! :pray: :pray: :pray:

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! :shakehead: They will be bloody sore if you keep poking, prodding and squeezing them like a couple of "stress balls" :rotfl:

lol.. god we drive ourselves to soem lengths don't we girls?!

I shouldn't have started this thread - now I can't stop thinking about how I "might be". grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I hope we all get BFP's soon - there were LOADS earlier this month - we seem to be goin through a bit of a dry spell!

I'm in the 1ww, not sure when I'm going to test, AF is due Thursday but I don't hold out much hope though as we missed the egg this month :doh:

Boobs are very sore, but they were last month a week before AF was due too so I'm not counting it as a symptom.

i think we might not have caught the egg this month either hun - had 2 days of +ve opks but both my and oh felt quite poorly so we only BD'd once on the day! Hence I'm tryin not to get too caught up in hoping...

It's not over until AF comes though right?

x

if you did it on the day you should be OK! I wouldn't rule this month for only doing it once.

We missed the day, so we managed it a few days before and the morning after, hence I'm really not holding out any hope.

we'll see - you should be good for this month too hun if u did it the day after - after a +ve opk apparently its around 24 hours later that the eggs actually released

you're still in the running :cheer:

Please can I join you?

AF is due this wed I think (my cycle has been anything from 25 days to 28!) so she could come at any time.

I have really sore BB and even though this has been the case for the last few months this time they really hurt, to touch, walk, lean on infact they just HURT!! I’m also really tired and have been for the last 3 days. I could never be one of these people that sleeps in the day but I could just curl up and go back to sleep now! Even though I had 9 hours sleep last night.

On the flip side, I keep having the odd cramp and woke up this morning with period type pains so I need to STOP symptom spotting and just be prepared for AF

Baby dust to everyone!!
:pray: :pray:

:wave:

me too.

Aren't the last few days just sheer hell though. Pretty sure I'm due AF this in next day or 2, but wouldn't it be nice if she didn't show.

Hmmm, is my left boob a bit sore, I do feel bloated, am I tireder than usual, what? I have to pee again?!

I am getting so fed up listening to myself!

Sometimes I'm relieved when AF get here just to have my sanity back (for a bit) ;-)

Hope you're all holding up better than me!

I tested this morning with FMU and it was a BFN, not even a hint of a line. I was never very hopeful after we missed the egg so I'm now pinning my hopes on a November baby!

Chill said:
:wave:

Hmmm, is my left boob a bit sore, I do feel bloated, am I tireder than usual, what? I have to pee again?!

I am getting so fed up listening to myself!

Sometimes I'm relieved when AF get here just to have my sanity back (for a bit) ;-)

I totally agree, you could send yourself mad, never mind people who stay around long enough to listen!! I refuse to put my temp on my chart today for fear of getting excited - I bet I last until about 6ish!!

CB23 - maybe you tested to early? never say never until AF is here! x

Good luck ladies!!!

Elvidee if its any consolation my bbs didnt start to hurt until recently I had all symptoms of a period and NOT of a pregnancy don't know it that helps but i know everyone differs in preggo time
xxx

:pray: for you all!! :hug:

it's just a pain in the bum having to wait! a week has never seemed so long! lol

it is worse in the last few days -i've started getting slight cramps so i'm definitely not hoping for much this month. think it's just the overexcitement at getting a bfp on an opk for the first time *sigh*

come on - at least one of us has to have a BFP this month!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back