anyone joining me in the 1ww?

:wave: Can I join you too?

I'm expecting AF on Friday, but have to confess I gave in and tested yesterday :oops: - BFN obviously!!! I just get to the point where I need to POAS and it also helps prepare me for the disappointment of AF if I get an early BFN (I know it sounds mad but its my way of coping). Have been getting AF type cramps on and off for a few days now too so really don't think its my month anyway but who knows??

Good luck to everyone else in the 1WW - really hope someone amongst us gets that lovely BFP xx

Hi Emma :wave:

I know exactly what you mean about POAS early. It's the only way I can cope with the last week. Sounds like I have been doing this a while. Only been in the 2ww with a chance twice so far :rotfl: :rotfl:

I tested Sunday 9dpo, BFN. Due kinda now-ish. No symptoms but bloated and cramps which is AF-ish. All hopeful and not-hopeful. Testing tomorrow. Can't wait because then I can stop obssessing for another 3 weeks and do the fun bit :D

Someone in here must be BFP tho', not been many in Feb so far. G'luck!

Hi girls :wave:

I tested at 12 dpo and got a negative, do you think that was too early to pick up a positive? I am going to wait and see if my period comes, but then again I think my cycles are probably not quite right since coming off the pill. I have been getting quite a bit of cramping the last few days but that could be AF coming :roll:

Good luck girls and lots of babydust!

Meg xx

Hi Girls :wave:

Can i join too?

I am due to test next Monday (know for certain i will test before then :rotfl: )

The waiting is soooooooo hard and i'm already symptom spotting and driving myself crazy with it. I will be hugely dissapointed if i get a BFN as this is whats keeping me going at the min.

Good luck to everyone and hope at least one of us gets a BFP soon

:hug:

Hi all

Boob pain has eased off a bit, temps have dropped and I had some spotting last night but nothing since. Think thats me done for another month! :(

Good luck to the rest of you :hug: :hug:

Hiya,

Big BFN for me this morn :(

Sorry she got you Marge, thinks she's coming for me too. Maybe not though if it's only spotting?

Meg, FF says that average is 14dpo, so don't give up up yet, s'not over until blah blah, fingers crossed :pray:

Good luck Glitter girl.

Anyone else got symptoms / testing ?

Chill said:
Hiya,

Big BFN for me this morn :(

Sorry she got you Marge, thinks she's coming for me too. Maybe not though if it's only spotting?

Meg, FF says that average is 14dpo, so don't give up up yet, s'not over until blah blah, fingers crossed :pray:

Good luck Glitter girl.

Anyone else got symptoms / testing ?

Bummer about the BFN! I'm really trying hard not to think about POAS cause I know its not really worth it for me this month. Only bonus again is that my LP may have increased which is good news. :D

Still waitin, 2 days late-ish, think AF is just 'avin a laff now.

Chart looks like I might have ov'd late, and zero symptoms unless you count a horrible cold. Cramps have stopped though.

Thankfully I have friends coming this weekend, so I can stop obsessing. Actually that's not tru, friend is 6mnths pg :rotfl:

GOOD LUCK AND BABYDUST to testers this weekend. If I last til Monday I'm gonna do the stick thing again.

x

I think AF was due yesterday (cycles not right from coming off pill). The past few days I've been getting cramping, so thought AF was coming, but nothing yet... I've been getting creamy white mucous everyday as well. I'm going to wait another few days for AF then test, I know it will probably be a BFN though, I doubt my chances of conceiving first month off the pill are all that high... would be over the moon to get a BFP though :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck everyone :hug:

i would like to see some bfps!!! to give us all hope, good luck girls xxx

all over for me AF came on time as usual. Good luck everyone!!!! xxx

I've not tested girls but know I don't need to. Looks like I now have a 30 days cycle so at least that's sorted now. Got the kinda cramps I only get when I'm about 2-3 hours from coming on. Good luck everyone!

x

Sorry she got you Sammy, she arrived bang on time for me yesterday too :evil:

Ah well, better luck next time, fingers xed :pray: :pray:

Thanks Emma.... im a bit disappointed but sort of getting used to it now. We are going to try for one more month and then get some checks and tests done to make sure everything is ok with us both. Fingers crossed for next month hey. xxx

Sorry to hear about all the BFN's :hug:

I'm ditching the thermometer, OPK's and saliva mircoscope now and going it alone - whats the point in charting if DH isnt here to BD anyway! :(

Totally sick of the whole thing now

good luck to everyone :pray: :pray:

:wave:

Sorry AF got youse :hug: :hug: :hug:

Think I'm out, spotting and cramping, so don't think it's worth wasting another test. A 35 day cycle when it's usually 28 :wall: , that was a painful 3WW !!

Who's still in? Rooting for you!

I'm still in :wave:

AF due today or tomorrow.

I've got little shooting, crampy pains tho so i'm not getting my hopes up too high.

Fingers crossed tho :pray: :pray: :pray:

I crashed out last Thursday, AF bang in time the old cow.

sorry CB23 :hug: :hug:

At least she didn't keep you hangin about though, I s'pose.

Everything crossed for next time :pray:

I am still in! Due my AF today and hasnt arrived.... fingers crossed....

Good luck for next month, to those who AF arrived to... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back