1st bleed after miscarry

bravachick

Reaction score
Hi all,

I suffered with a miscarry last month..the bleed started on the 11 Aug and finished 4 days later. I didn't realize that i could conceive again soon after...and me and my partner have had unprotected sex quite a lot since. My boobs started to feel heavy about a week an half ago...I'm having restless nights..I'm getting up about 4 times during the night which isn't me!

I'm hoping I've conceived again but I was thinking the other day...because it was a miscarry bleed..do i count it as a cycle and count 28 days from the 1st day of the bleed or is it different. Could someone please help me on this. Ive worked out that if i count from the 1st day..28 days later is this Fri/Saturday...am i right? I don't know when to do a test.

Hi sorry to hear of your recent mc. I'm in the same situation too, miscarried on 10th August.

Not sure exactly when to expect first AF, doctors tend to say between 4-6 weeks after mc, but I think it would depend on how far along you were when you mc. I also mc in April at 10 weeks and first AF appeared 5 and a half weeks after my D&C, if that's any help. Didn't have a D&C this time around though, but I was 10 weeks again, AF could arrive any time from this weekend through the following 2 weeks!

It's horrible not knowing what's happening I know, do you have any idea of when you ov'd? Your symptoms sound promising, but I would say it's a bit early if they started a week and a half ago.

You probably just need to wait it out a bit longer and then test. Good luck for a BFP. Hope it all works out for you :hug:

Am in the same position to

I misscarried on the 26/7/07 and was told my period will come between 4-6 weeks, tommorrow will be the 6th week and no signs of A/F coming, i have no aches, no mood swings, no nothing just and increddible urge to eat chicken fried rice :shock:
With my first misscarriage last year i had my A/F after 4 weeks so i suppose it does depend on your body,
I would leave testing for a bit because i did a test last week and seeing the negative line just got me a wee bit emotional (didnt stop me doing another one yesterday and becoming emotional again though :oops: )

Good luck with everything
keeping my fingers crossed for you

Pam x

i would count the first day off your loss as cd1 i lost my baby on 1st august and af came 2nd september, 4 weeks and a couple of days later

Sorry to hear about all of your M/C, i hope you are all taking things easy. Also i hope you get your BFP's when you feel ready.

Sending hugs to all of you x x x x

hi

i had my m/c \nd 5 weeks later my af arrived as my cycles are longer than others.

To be sure if i know it was coming i used ovulation sticks.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back